Chapter 244: Sweeping the Snow on New Year's Day

Thinking about the fun in the future, Jiandan found two coins. Now there are only three denominations of one cent, two cents, and five cents. Jiandan didn't have much in his hand, so he washed the two largest one-cent coins and put them on the panel.

I was really afraid that the child would swallow them again if he didn't pay attention.

The little girl washed her hands and came over. When she saw the coins, she looked at them curiously for several times.

She also knew this thing, but she didn't know why there was a coin when making dumplings. In the end, they were all lying on the panel, and she didn't see the difference.

Finally, the child had an idea,

"Sister, do dumplings for the New Year cost money?"

Jiandan paused while scattering dumplings on her face, and laughed, this child's thoughts were jumping,

"What, do you have money to buy it?"

The child sighed loudly,

"Alas, I still rely on my sister for support, I can't spend money recklessly.

If, if I have to spend money, then I, then I will just eat meat."

This little thought, with meat there, the attraction of dumplings has declined a lot, this child, what he said is quite righteous.

He still knows that she is supporting him?

Eh? That's not right, his biological father paid a huge amount of child support.

Throwing this thought out, Jiandan picked up a coin and inserted it into the stuffing, signaling him,

"Look, did you see it? Just like that, wrap it in the dumplings, see who can eat it, there is a reward!"

The little girl immediately became interested,

"Reward?"

Jiandan nodded,

"Yes, there is a reward, you can order something delicious!"

The little girl came over happily,

"Really? Really? Then I will come too, I want to wrap it, I want to eat it too."

It must be said that with the addition of a little dumpling, the simple life has become more fun.

As she was talking about wrapping less and less, she didn't finish stuffing this cabbage. After wrapping a lid, Jiandan stopped happily.

"These are enough for us to eat tonight and tomorrow morning. We'll wrap the rest tomorrow."

The little girl's hands, face, and coat were all covered with flour. When she heard Jiandan's words, she immediately let go. The half-wrapped dumplings in her hand fell apart. Jiandan reached out to take them, but she didn't have time to fill another layer.

"Hey, kid, this big dumpling is for you to eat?"

The little girl giggled,

"That one is for my sister!"

The dumplings were cooked last and were put outside directly. When she came back, she started to light the fire and cook.

All of them were processed semi-finished products, and Jiandan almost put them directly into the pot.

Jiandan would cook whichever dish Jianxin ordered first. One cooked and the other tasted. The kitchen was very lively.

When the last dish came out of the pot, the pot was cleaned, and when she went out to take the lid, it was already raining heavily outside.