Chapter 383 One cause, one effect, mutual cause and mutual effect

For a moment, Mingzhu didn't know what to say.

She didn't have the confidence and toughness to be simple. It can be said that few girls can have this confidence.

However, this society is indeed unfair to women.

Just like in this rural area, if you don't get married at a certain age, you will be talked about. It is normal to be bullied by the in-laws after getting married. The first reaction of outsiders is also, is this daughter-in-law disrespectful to her parents-in-law, or not working hard?

Even if there is a quarrel, others will only smooth things over.

"Why don't you just work hard?"

"Oh, it will be fine if you give birth to a boy. Whose daughter-in-law didn't go through this?"

I didn't understand it before, but I have been in the countryside for three years. I have seen everything I should see. Rural people can endure hardships and work hard, but there are some rules of the older generation that she stays away from.

She is not a savior, and she didn't think that she, a little educated youth, could change the things that have been imprinted in her bones for so many years.

She thinks it is wrong and unfair, and people may enjoy it.

It's like a couple fighting, and outsiders trying to stop them. The woman is beaten by the man and shouts for help everywhere. Someone can't stand it and hits the man. The woman comes out to protect him, saying that the man is meddling in other people's business. Then the couple walks away in a warm and loving way, and the person who helps becomes the villain.

Mr. Dongguo and the wolf.

Knowing that he will be bitten back, or even many times, Jian Dan will certainly not be stupid enough to be Mr. Dongguo.

Although Mingzhu was also yearning for what Jian Dan said, she was still rational.

"I understand your worries, but...

Okay, you are still young, and it's not too late to wait a few more years.

However, you should also be mentally prepared. In the countryside, you are old enough to find a partner at this age. I guess there will be people watching you. When the time comes, you can find an excuse or something. After all, you still have elders here, and you can blame them.

And that Ling Weidong, I don't think he is someone who will give up easily."

"Alas!" Jian Dan sighed for a long time.

"It's really troublesome. Just live your own life. Why do you keep watching me?"

Mingzhu shook her head helplessly. Isn't he still a child?

After a few days of rest, the work in the field was basically done, so the annual harvest began again.

The autumn was clear and the sun was shining.

Early in the morning, Jian Dan sent Jixiang and the other four little ones out to have fun.

Mingzhu definitely won't go, and Li Yan can't go either because she's pregnant. Jian Dan waited at the door for Tan Yajun, Lin Zhaodi, and Bai Xiaoqin who shared a room with them. After not seeing each other for a few days, Bai Xiaoqin was dressed exactly like them, wearing work clothes, a headscarf, gloves, and a backpack.

It seemed that the few people got along well.

Not long after they walked out, a group of children also ran over and greeted them.

Although the small piece of land was only a few dozen kilograms of things given to the children, they had been trampling on it at home until now. The way they looked at Jian Dan was definitely a relative.