Chapter 387 Cowshed

Jian Dan pretended to know nothing and asked in surprise,

"Uncle, are you going to move the cowshed over here?"

Liu Weimin sighed and looked up at Tan Yajun. Tan Yajun waved her hand quickly, meaning that I didn't say anything.

"The cows won't move. Build a cowshed for people to live in."

Jian Dan showed a little surprise at the right time, wanting to ask but holding back embarrassedly,

"Ah, live in?

Ah, uncle, you are the village chief, you have the final say, I will definitely support you unconditionally.

But the weather is getting colder and colder, and it's going to freeze. This house can't be burned, and people living in the cowshed, then, can it withstand it? It's ventilated everywhere, then, won't they freeze to death?"

"Alas,"

Liu Weimin sighed again,

"I know, but there is no other way, right? I'm so worried, right?"

Not knowing who is coming, Jian Dan can't give any random advice, so as not to You have to cause trouble,

"Uncle, doesn't it depend on your arrangement?

This kind of thing also happens in other villages, right?

If you ask me, those who can be assigned to our village are lucky. We are all honest people. We are not like other places, who take chicken feathers as a token of authority and think it is a good thing to bully others.

In this world, who can be sure? Now he is down and out, what if he goes back one day? Wouldn't he be offended?

Tsk! I don't know how that person can be so stupid. Don't you know that you should leave a way out for others so that you can meet again in the future?"

Liu Weimin nodded. That's right, but why does it sound weird?

"Okay, I'm leaving. Before it freezes, I'll quickly fix the cowshed to avoid trouble later."

He didn't have to ask an educated youth for his opinion, but it was customary in the village to seek the opinions of neighbors when building a house. In addition, with Jiandan's martial arts ability, he might have tried it.

If there is no objection, she can at least take a look at it if something happens.

Apart from anything else, if there is another wild boar coming down the mountain, he can be relieved with her here.

Jiandan would not put herself in the role of the door god of Liujiatun. She just thought that the village chief was quite nice and came to ask for her opinion.

However, when she thought that even this small village was not peaceful, she was a little upset. Before leaving, Tan Yajun also reminded her,

"Be careful when cooking in the future. When eating meat, the doors and windows are closed tightly. It is not clear who is coming. Don't let someone get jealous and cause trouble."

"Yeah,"

Anyway, the sky is still frozen, and it is still easy to hide in winter.

Liu Weimin is also impatient. He is also afraid that it will be difficult to work if it freezes. The cowshed is built quickly and it will be up in a few days.

Liu Weimin was quite thoughtful. He laid the foundation on all four sides. The walls were made of yellow mud mixed with grass, and the roof was covered with straw curtains. At first glance, it looked similar to his own house, but it was obviously much rougher. The grass residue on the wall was sticking out, and the wood of the windows and doors could not see the color.