Chapter 213 Stupid People Are Stupid

Knowing that she had no experience in this area, she happily accepted other people's suggestions and turned to other topics.

"By the way, has Uncle Guangming made the big bucket I want?"

"It's been made a long time ago. I saw that you didn't go out these days, and I didn't know if you had something to do, so I didn't send it to you. He also said that if he didn't see you tomorrow, he would let Huzi go to find you."

"Haha, don't worry, I won't get lost."

Leaving the wild little Jian Xin behind, Jian Dan walked into the Youth Courtyard. As soon as he entered, there was a crisp sound. Jian Dan paused and passed by the figure who ran out in a hurry.

Looking at the door of the room on the left that was then closed heavily, Jian Dan hesitated for a moment, and saw a head secretly sticking out of the door of the opposite room. Seeing her, he was stunned at first, and immediately stretched out his hand and waved at her.

Come here, come here!

Jiandan's eyes lit up, and he walked over.

"What's going on? Why are you guys acting like thieves?"

He opened the door and welcomed her in, and Li Yan quickly closed the door again.

"Come in, come in."

Behind Li Yan, several female educated youths were standing in a row, all wearing clothes for going out.

"Are you going out?"

Several people did not go out, and followed her back to the house, sitting heavily on the edge of the kang.

"Oh, don't say it, it's been a few days since I came back, and it's noisy every day.

Look, the doors and windows are closed, and I can hear them from such a distance.

Oh, it's so noisy."

After staying at home for a few days, plus the two people in the morning, Jiandan's brain is a little numb now, and he asked casually,

"What's the matter? Why?"

Several girls looked at her with their eyes flickering,

"Did you forget?"

Jiandan was even more confused,

"What did I forget? I didn't leave the house at all these days, I don't know what happened?"

Li Yan sat aside in frustration,

"Isn't it about going up the mountain that day?"

Jiandan blinked his eyes, going up the mountain?

Oh, I remember, wild boar.

"Ah, that thing, what's wrong, didn't they share the meat?"

The opposite room heard another slamming door, and several people shuddered reflexively. Li Yan stood up and pointed outside in an exaggerated manner,

"Look, just like this, eight or ten times a day, who can stand it?"

I turned around after hearing the sound, but I couldn't see who it was. I could only see a figure entering the room and the door being slammed shut.

Jiandan only knew that the new educated youth lived in that room.

"Who is this?"

Lin Zhaodi just turned around,

"It's Tang Cui."

Knowing that Jiandan was not familiar with them, she introduced them to her.

"After the breakup, didn't Su Hong and Wei Shujuan move to the small room at the door?