Chapter 355 Is this worth crying for?

"Comrade, I just said that I don't know you and don't want to know you. I am a soldier. Please be careful with your words and actions. Be careful not to say anything bad." Jiandan came out from behind again and pulled Cheng Chao's sleeve. "Also, female comrade, don't think so complicated. Who stipulates that there can only be this kind of relationship between men and women? Can you only think in this way? Can't he have relatives and friends? Also, don't cry and say that he bullied you when you go back. This is a big market, and so many villagers are watching. We didn't touch you at all, didn't we, old man?" The stall owner watching the excitement behind him nodded. He really thought that the male comrade What immoral things have you done,

"Yes, yes, she didn't move, you were the one who tried to stop her first."

"That's right, she can't get married, why are you chasing her and talking nonsense?"

Yu Hongyan's chest rose and fell with anger, and she pointed at the person who was talking,

"What do you know, just talk nonsense!"

"She said she didn't know her, what else are you talking about?"

"That's right, I don't know whose daughter this is, she is so shameless, she came out to find a man..."

"Isn't that just one-sided? She said she didn't know her..."

Jian Jian also followed up,

"Hey, my brother is so handsome, No wonder people are thinking about him. He is not blind.

But no matter how free you are to fall in love, you can't say this. The villagers present today have seen it with their own eyes. They all know that my brother is innocent. If this gets out, others will speculate and think it is my brother's problem, right?

Folks, if someone really comes to investigate, please testify for my elder brother. My elder brother only said two sentences in total, but he was wronged.

He is a hero who has made contributions. He knows everything he does and is upright.

He is loyal to the country, loves the army, and is of course very cautious about his family. Our family has never said anything to interfere.

Yes, it's time to get married. He is 18 years old, but he is so focused on building the country that his lifelong events are far behind.

Such a person cannot be allowed to be insulted, slandered, and calculated.

Comrade Yu, you have lived in your sister's house for so long, guarding this family compound, you don't even know that insulting a soldier is a crime, right? "

Yu Hongyan paused, and then heard a key word,

"Your brother? I... you..."

She staggered twice, and finally regained some of her rationality. Looking at the circle of people, her face flushed, her mouth twitched, and she felt like crying and laughing. She looked at Jiandan, looked around, and didn't dare to look at Cheng Chao directly, and hesitated for a moment.

Several people were still waiting for her to say something, Cheng Rui rolled up his arms seriously, and the people around him stared, waiting to see what else he had to say.

As a result,

she covered her face, turned around, and ran away.

The onlookers were stunned, Jiandan was stunned, Cheng Rui's offensive posture was in place, and he almost slipped.

Cheng An was guarding his brother, but a cold look flashed across his face, and his fists were clenched tightly at his side. He looked at Yu Hongyan's back and wondered what he was thinking.

On the contrary, Cheng Chao, the main person, just frowned, as if relieved, nodded gently to thank the people around him, and then called his younger brother and sister to go home.

Cheng Rui was angry, but seeing Cheng Chao's face, he didn't dare to say anything, muttering to himself,

"Bad woman, bad woman, so annoying,"

Compared, Cheng Chao and Jian Dan were not so angry.

After all, they were mentally prepared, and they were not children. After all, the other party didn't say anything vicious, just blocking the road to talk. Maybe she just wanted to show her face in front of Cheng Chao. Of course, it is not ruled out that she wanted to let others see it and then use public opinion.

Cheng An was depressed,

"Brother, do you want to marry such a person?"

Children don't understand the ways of the world, but the intuition of little beasts is very sharp. He knows that if his brother really goes to such a woman, he will definitely get further and further away from them in the future.

He can't be happy just thinking about it.

Before Cheng Chao spoke, Cheng Rui exploded first,

"No, brother, that's a bad woman, you can't marry her, I don't want her to be my sister-in-law.

She bullies people, steals things, and beats children. If you marry her, she will definitely beat me when you are not at home and take away all my delicious food.

Brother, I am your younger brother. If you are not married, I am your closest person. Can you bear to see me being bullied by her?"

Cheng Chao laughed,

"I won't marry her. Tell me, why are you still crying?"

Yu Hongyan didn't show much in front of them, just a few words. More understanding was through the observation of Grandma Wang and Grandma Lin, and the eyes of Cheng Rui and other children.

If adults may have their own likes and dislikes, and will unconsciously add their own emotions when evaluating, but children's eyes are bright, and they believe more in what they see with their own eyes, especially many of their friends have experienced it personally, and many children have been bullied by her more or less.

Cheng Rui and his brother really have a say in this matter.

Originally, his eyes were a little red, and Cheng Chao's words made Cheng Rui feel aggrieved, and tears just fell.

Jian Dan just slipped into the base space to see the living creatures that had just been collected. When he came back to his senses, he saw this scene and was immediately shocked.

"Eh? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Cheng An explained helplessly,

"He doesn't want his eldest brother to marry that person,"

His brother's crying made him cry away all his anger. His eldest brother said he wouldn't marry, so why was he crying?

Jian Dan was speechless. Is this worth crying for?

With a turn of his eyes, he raised his voice,

"Xiao An, are you hot? I forgot that I just bought popsicles, cream ones, come and find them."

Cheng An stared at Jian Dan in a daze, and the crying in front suddenly quieted down, and then a little face turned around, Cheng Chao's face was full of helplessness.

"Hurry up, give me the backpack,"

Cheng An looked back at his embarrassed brother and asked in a low voice,

"Sister, did you really buy it? Aren't you just fooling him?"

Of course, the purchase was not the one just now. The market, by rights, should not have any for sale, all of which were her inventory.

The child could not go into whether the market was selling any. Cheng Chao, who knew the situation, thought that Jian Dan was still safe, and might be the one who would help cover up.

In fact, it was also a test.

Using the backpack as a cover, he bent down and turned out a rectangular box wrapped in a towel from under a pile of oil paper bags. When he stood up, the three people had already surrounded the backpack.

When the towel came into contact with the sultry air, cool air began to come out from the inside. Cheng Chao took it directly with his big hand and untied the towel layer by layer to reveal the true appearance inside.