Chapter 212 Children should go out and run more

"Wow!"

The old lady looked at her and laughed.

"You still know how to say thank you?"

The little girl said seriously,

"You should say thank you for helping me."

The old lady looked at Jian Dan, so she thought, did you teach me this?

Jian Dan pouted, that's not true, she just mentioned the beginning, and the rest is all up to you.

"Haha, OK, I accept your thanks."

The little girl seemed to be relieved, and immediately showed a few white teeth, rubbed a few times and climbed onto the kang, and started playing happily.

"You haven't been out for several days. Why did you come here today?"

Jian Jian stretched out his hand to help her spread the cloth on the kang.

"Didn't I catch a cold that day? I didn't like to move. Besides, it's cold these days. I'm afraid she'll catch a cold if she shows off. So we stayed at home for a few days."

"That's right. The child has just arrived and is not used to the local climate. We have to be more careful.

Are you here to get clothes? Are you in a hurry?

Hua'er, go get that pile of clothes."

"Grandma, is it the one you made for Xinxin?"

"Yes, that's it. It's in the cabinet on the ground floor."

"Hey!"

Xiao Hua agreed happily. She got down to the ground swiftly, moved the jar on the cabinet cover to the side, lifted the cabinet cover and stood it on the ground, then carefully took out the things and put them in front of Jian Jian.

"Sister Jian, look, these clothes and shoes are all."

Turning around, she put the cabinet cover back as it was, kicked off her shoes, and got on the kang.

Jiandan just wanted to make a thicker cotton jacket and two coats to wear alternately.

There were at least four or five pieces in this pile, and there were three pairs of shoes on top, two pairs of cotton shoes and one pair of single shoes.

"Third grandma, why did you make so many?"

The old lady spread out the clothes one by one,

"What's the big deal? Not much. The cloth and cotton you brought are useless.

This is a cotton jacket. Take a look. Try it on. It should be a little bigger. The child is still growing. If it's too small, it won't be able to move freely and it won't be comfortable."

Jian Xin came over obediently, took off her coat, put the cotton jacket on her body, and turned around happily,

"Sister, does it look good?"

I have to say that the craftsmanship is still good. It's soft, the joints are well handled, and the stitches are also very fine.

Jiandan asked her to stretch her arms and move them for a while. As a result, the little girl said it was comfortable, so she was relieved.

The old lady estimated that it would fit well, and she was relieved when she saw it.

"Look, your aunt's craftsmanship is okay, isn't it?"

Jian Dan was unabashedly satisfied,

"Of course, look at the lack of threads."

The old lady was also happy, and shook off the coat again,