Chapter 261 Raising Pigs

Many people think that after a daughter-in-law has been a daughter-in-law for thousands of years, she must be disciplined. The new daughter-in-law must be disciplined again.

Not to mention this era, even in the future, this kind of thinking is deeply rooted and can not be stopped despite repeated prohibitions.

Liu Weimin obviously knows his villagers, especially a few families,

"I have told you all the words in advance. If it is really because of your family's trivial matters, don't blame me for being rude.

We in Liujiatun are poor, but we still have face.

If you really do that, don't say that Liujiatun can't tolerate you."

"Don't think that it is still the same as before. Once you enter your own home, you have the final say on life and death.

I tell you the truth, let alone whether the daughter-in-law can be beaten and scolded, even the children at home are the same. Education is allowed. Like that family, they beat and scold the daughter-in-law to death. Beating a child is a crime.

Also, I won't tell you whose family it is. Don't think you don't know if I don't ask. Where are the children born by the third daughter-in-law?"

There are two people who bowed their heads with guilt. Liu Weimin glanced at them.

"Don't say those nice things, such as not suffering for the children and living a good life. Ask yourself whether you believe it.

If I find out again, whether it is thrown away, sold dead, or given away, I tell you, it is also a crime.

These people will be punished by the fence."

Some people were scared and some sneered. Liu Weimin was not in a hurry.

Words alone are not enough. They always think he is scaring people. They have to see it with their own eyes before they will be afraid.

"I have said it. If these ugly things happen again, I will report it to the police directly."

There are still many villagers who don't believe it. After all, they have been together for so many years and have feelings for each other. What's more, the relationship is relatively close.

Not enough, looking at Mr. Liu San standing on the side, and several old people in the village, all had stern faces, but no words of opposition, and all the whispers were gone.

These old people in the village are all highly respected. Compared with them, Liu Weimin's prestige is not as high as theirs. Liu Weimin invited them to come here to take charge.

When the villagers saw that even the most stubborn old man who was the least receptive to new ideas did not say anything, they did not dare to speak immediately.

Most of the villagers tightened their minds. Liu Weimin had said this more than once, but he had never been so strict. Even this atmosphere made people involuntarily serious.

Of course, there were those who listened, and there must be those who would not listen. If you don't let me do something, I will do it anyway. Several old women below curled their lips, obviously disdainful.

Liu Weimin knew them thoroughly. It was really not brave enough to say how much courage they had. Most of them were still arrogant at home. In front of the real arrogant, they did not even dare to show their faces and could not even speak fully.

He didn't want to say anything more. This kind of people need to be frightened to be effective.

He didn't want to say more about them, so he got down to business again.