Chapter 331 Why are you here?

Jian Dan immediately restrained his breath and gently retreated to the small alley he had just come out of. The terrain here is high, and it is invisible unless you come up on purpose.

Soon, two figures walked out of the hidden cave, with heavy footsteps, and then threw something they pulled out of their hands to the side without any care. Without a word of conversation, they turned around and returned the same way, as if this was just an ordinary action that could not be more ordinary, as if they had done it thousands of times.

Jian Dan restrained his mind and waited for the two people's footsteps to gradually fade away and disappear. He waited for more than half an hour before gently moving his stiff hands and feet. In the middle of summer, he seemed to have come out of an ice cave, with cold hands and feet and a frighteningly cold face.

He scanned the surroundings and sprinkled a circle of drugs. He really couldn't hear any sound, so he carefully went down the stairs step by step.

Jian Dan could see clearly that the thing he had just thrown was soft and collapsed. It was a person.

To be precise, it should be a silent corpse.

After a careful inspection, she confirmed that the man was indeed silent. Jian Dan slowly stood up and looked around. Even she, who was full of anger, had to control herself to avoid screaming out of control.

In the huge yard, there were corpses scattered all over, most of which were white.

Some of them were not long old and had not completely rotted, but in the summer, in the wilderness, although large beasts could not get in, their bodies were hollowed out by various snakes, ants and insects. Flies and other mosquitoes flew over from time to time, and the smell dissipated quickly, but it was also very unpleasant.

There were people at the other end of the cave, but Jian Dan had no interest in this disgusting adventure. She did not move at the scene, quickly went up the steps, and returned to the cave by the same route.

On the way back, she kept thinking about who was doing such a hidden project here and what they were going to do.

This is a deep mountain, and ordinary people would not come here. Of course, those who have such a plot would not be ordinary people.

Although most of the mountain is on the border side, it is impossible to completely stop people from the other side from coming over, and this suspicious range is even more difficult to control.

In this way, the garrison has to go.

Encountering such a thing, no matter how careless she is, she can no longer walk in leisurely. She marked the tree that served as a switch and did not dare to move it, fearing that something unexpected would happen again, so she was reluctant to rush down the mountain.

Jiandan still knew the priorities, and this time it was considered a forced march. When she rushed down the mountain, it was already midnight. She thought about going home to rest first and looking for someone tomorrow morning.

She didn't want to bother Lin Dongfang to get the key in the middle of the night, so she simply jumped into the yard from the backyard.

After returning home, she completely relaxed and walked slowly to the front yard. Before she reached the front yard, the vigilant Jixiang and others stood up, but it was just the smell of the owner, so they didn't make a sound at the first time.

Cheng Chao in the room was also awakened almost at the same time Jian Dan just jumped in. His face was livid, and he secretly decided to teach the thief a lesson.

However, he listened at the door for a while, but he didn't hear the dog barking. Just when he was wondering, he heard a few barks, but they sounded like they were having fun. Then there was a familiar voice,

"Good job, you have to be so vigilant. Okay, go to bed."

Cheng Chao gently opened the door, and his heart was relieved.

"Why are you back so late?"

It was late at night, and the sudden voice came from the room where no one should be. Jian Dan was startled and even showed an attacking posture. Cheng Chao quickly spoke again,

"It's me, it's me,"

If the brother and sister fought in the middle of the night, it would be a lively scene.

"Why are you here?"

Cheng Chao let the person in and quickly lit the candle.

"I came at noon, but you were not at home. I was afraid that you had something to do, so I thought about staying for another day tomorrow. Why did you come back so late at night? Did you go up the mountain? Are you in such a hurry? It's dark here, and it would be bad if you bump into something?"

She wanted to come back and go directly to the base space to wash and eat, but that was not possible. However, this was also a ready-made laborer. Although Cheng Chao was mumbling, he could see that she was covered in dust and dirt in the weak light. ,

"Sit down first, I'll boil water for you, you wash up.

What to eat? How about some noodles?"

After washing up and drinking a bowl of hot noodles, Jian Dan felt better and told him what he saw.

"You say, how can I not be anxious? I was thinking of going to find you and uncle tomorrow morning?"

Cheng Chao paced on the ground. He always felt that there was a thread looming in Jian Dan's story, but it flashed by and he didn't catch it. He scratched his hair in annoyance.

"I have heated the kang in the east room, so it shouldn't be damp. You go to bed first. Come with me tomorrow and tell my uncle and the head of the group in detail."

Okay, I have to go.

"Okay,"

Jian Jian was tired and sleepy, and her eyes were almost unable to open. She went into the east room and thought about turning back to remind him,

"My letter of introduction is only two days away. If it takes a long time, remember to get me a new one."

"Okay, okay, don't worry about it. Go to bed. I'll call you tomorrow when I'm done cooking."

It was midnight when they got back. After all this trouble, the sun rises early in summer. Jian Jian fell into bed and fell asleep. Cheng Chao was no longer sleepy. His mind was constantly turning. He went to Liu Weimin at dawn and asked Jian Jian for leave. Jian Jian woke up dazed and was told that she had a half-month vacation.

This was business, and the two of them didn't delay. After breakfast, they handed the house over to Lin Dongfang again, and Jian Jian followed Cheng Chao.

Jian Jian didn't ask what happened specifically, and it wasn't something she could know.

Before noon, Lin Zhengde personally led the team to Liujiatun. Although it was deep in the mountains, he still explained to Liu Weimin just in case and stopped at the foot of the mountain again.

In the mountains, the garrison often had training, training, and mountain searches. The villagers didn't think it was too abrupt. Some of those who had already gone up the mountain were a little unhappy, but in front of the black-faced Lin Zhengde, they were no better than quails, walking with their heads down and so fast.

Jiandan led the way, and Cheng Chao followed closely. There was nothing on the periphery, and they often came here.

The deeper they went, Jiandan became more serious. This deep mountain was not a joke. Who knew what was ahead? There were ferocious animals like tigers and wolves, but they would not offend others if they didn't offend me, and they would not easily come down the mountain to harass the villagers.

There were also wild boars and blind bears, which were ferocious, but they could be defeated with effort. It was either you or me, and they could eat meat.

There are also many animals like red deer, wild goats, and roe deer whose combat effectiveness is one level lower. This time, Cheng Chao is not only bringing with him new recruits, but also some veterans with good combat effectiveness. If they really encounter wild beasts, as long as they are not tigers and wolves, there is still great hope.