Chapter 335 In the car, the third day

Cheng Chao was in tears and laughed as he took out another piece of paper from his pocket and slapped it beside him.

"Look, I knew the time was too tight. My uncle had already opened a new one. Don't worry, I must bring it back to you, otherwise my uncle will kill me."

Jian Jian picked it up and took a look. This letter of introduction was issued on the day he went down the mountain. The time was one month. Looking at the stamp,

"Isn't this also from the village? Didn't the village chief ask why?"

"My uncle is here, so why ask? My uncle didn't say anything, but the village chief guessed it himself and asked if something happened on the mountain again. That's so satisfying."

Jian Jian put the papers together, and her face was full of joy.

"That means, minus the time on the road, we still have half a month of our own time?"

This is really an unexpected surprise. In half a month, even if she met her second uncle's family, Cheng Chao had her own tasks, so she would have a lot of free time. This is really good news.

Cheng Chao is her own man, and should be the closest person to her in this era. Apart from space, he knows everything about her.

In fact, she didn't deliberately hide anything from Cheng Chao. As for the things in the cellar, if Cheng Chao checked, there would be almost no trace of them. But until now, he didn't ask a single question, and he covered it up for her without leaving any trace.

If you want to say who can be trusted, the first choice is Cheng Chao.

Cheng Chao knew that she was restless as soon as he saw her expression, and he reminded her with a headache,

"You are unfamiliar with the place over there. If you want to go out, if I am not here, you must take those two boys with you, hear?

Don't look at them as small, each of them is smarter than a monkey, and they are also small local snakes over there. Besides, if you want to do something, they can also help you with your work and run errands, right?"

Okay, the second half of the sentence is said later, purely because I am afraid that she will not be happy with it. But simplicity does not mean that she must be ungrateful. She is just used to being free and doesn't like being restrained.

"Okay, I know, I won't run around."

Cheng Chao would never believe her nonsense. He couldn't even find her at home, how could he go out?

However, although he was worried, he still believed in Jiandan's skills. After all, he had saved them more than once. It was just that he was not at ease with his sister.

The first two days were very calm. The slow train was just shaking and banging. It was not too crowded now. The people sitting were drowsy, and those standing were confused. Even Jiandan leaned against the window for a while.

Cheng Chao was alert throughout the whole journey and took good care of his sister.

On the third day, Jiandan couldn't sit still anymore. He got up from time to time to move around. They were sitting in the short seat, and occasionally they took turns to lean and lie for a while, but they could bear it.

After the train stopped at noon, it should be a big station, and many people got on. Now the carriage was very lively. It was not an exaggeration to say that it was a scene of chickens and dogs barking. In addition, the old lady was cursing, the children were crying, and there was a man who seemed to be drunk and cursing. For a moment, it seemed to be more lively than a vegetable market. Jian Dan couldn't sleep at all, so he leaned against the carriage to watch the excitement.

The aisle was full of people, and many of them were eyeing Cheng Chao's seat, and even looked at Jian Dan with some resentment.

If there was really a need, Cheng Chao would naturally not ignore it, but seeing the way they looked at Jian Dan, Cheng Chao's face was as black as ink. He still gave up his seat?

Was he dreaming?

Jian Dan was also a little childish, pulling Cheng Chao to stop him from getting up,

"Look at their eyes, it seems like they want to eat me,"

But his eyes were looking at the female comrade in front of him without any concealment. Don't think she didn't see that the female comrade looked at Cheng Chao with a hint of hatred.

Tsk!

It was really hard to understand. She could express her admiration to a stranger so openly on their first meeting. I don't know what's wrong with her eyes.

The person next to her was not much better. She kept whispering in her ear and looked at her with contempt. Jiandan could guess what they were talking about. It was nothing more than that she delayed Cheng Chao from seeing them. Maybe she had used some other means to seduce Cheng Chao. It was child's play.

Cheng Chao was a man with a straight mind. After hearing Jiandan's words, he looked up and met several extremely unfriendly eyes from the opposite side. They were really directed at his sister. What else could he say? He thought he was a good brother, so he would not be polite at this time.

Her eyes suddenly darkened, and shot towards the opposite side like a cold arrow. Not to mention that the two female comrades were frightened and shifted their sight in panic, even the people around them felt a chill instantly, and they couldn't help but stretch out their hands and rub their arms.

"Hey, why is it cold all of a sudden?"

"Is it going to rain?"

Someone looked out the window, and the sun was shining brightly.

Jian Dan smiled with her head down, secretly took out two persimmons, and stuffed one into Cheng Chao's hand.

Cheng Chao was stunned, but didn't think much about it. After all, this was a seasonal thing. Every rural family had it in their yard. It was not a rare thing. He just thought that Jian Dan brought it with her. Seeing that she had it herself, he didn't hesitate to take it and took a bite.

Summer is hot and stuffy, and the carriage is crowded with people, mixed with various smells, and the sourness is needless to say.

Suddenly, there was such a fragrance at the tip of the nose. People nearby sniffed unconsciously and looked towards the source. When they saw the pink in the big hand, many people drooled reflexively. Isn't this the persimmon planted in the garden?

This thing that every family has doesn't taste very good. Adults like them, especially the old men, may not eat one in the whole summer, and they don't say they miss it. Why is this smell so tempting now?

But thinking about the creepy look just now, I still retracted my gaze very quickly. Forget it, this is a demon, so don't look at it.

Cheng Chao is very beautiful. I don't know if it's because it was given by my sister. It tastes good no matter how you eat it. I was not very comfortable with the smell in the carriage just now. Now there is nothing wrong, and the mood that sinks to the bottom has returned. Now I am almost bubbling with beauty.

It was almost noon when Jiandan went to the toilet. When she came out to wash her hands, she ran into a lesbian in her twenties, followed by a man. The three of them said nothing, not even eye contact. Jiandan passed by and walked out ten steps before pausing and ducking to the corner of the first row of seats.

No one was sitting in the first row. There was a flight attendant squatting inside, repairing the seats. When he saw her, he immediately reminded her that she had gone the wrong way. Jiandan quickly reached out to stop her.

At this time, she had her back to the aisle, and there was only the flight attendant opposite her. Jiandan opened her mouth and said something silently. The flight attendant was stunned for a moment, saw what she meant, and became serious, staring at her, and Jiandan nodded repeatedly.

Seeing that he understood what he meant, Jiandan breathed a sigh of relief, then stood up as if nothing had happened, patted the wrinkles on his body naturally, and looked at the person who had just come out of the toilet with his peripheral vision.