Chapter 379 Situation

Seeing Jian Dan, Li Guang immediately ran over to greet her with a smile,

"Sister Jian Dan, you are back? Is Xin Xin back?"

Jian Dan paused and looked back at him,

"You came to me just to ask about Xin Xin?"

"Yes, yes," the little baby face smiled like a flower,

"Sister Jian Dan, didn't Xin Xin come back?"

In the main room, Lin Zhaodi and Tan Yajun couldn't hide anymore, and came out of the house, laughing so hard,

"Dan Dan, just tell him, it's become an obsession, asking every two days, every two days,"

Jian Dan was also a little puzzled, '

"I also want to know, what topics do you and Xin Xin have in common? Are you two, friends regardless of age?"

Chen Jing grabbed him, He waved at Jian Dan,

"Don't pay attention to him, he's a little abnormal."

Jian Dan followed Lin Zhaodi and the others inside,

"What's wrong? I was wondering why he was so happy to see me. It turns out he didn't come for me at all?"

"Don't talk about him. Why did you come back so long? Are you going to work tomorrow?"

"I should go. I'll go to the village chief to cancel my leave later."

Then he talked about the purpose of coming here today,

"Didn't a few educated youth come? I didn't see them just now?"

"Ling Weidong and the others went to the village office and took them to see the village chief. Look, there are no rooms left, so we're assigned to this room."

Jian Dan then noticed that there were a few familiar bags on the kang.

After Li Yan moved out, this room had always been occupied by Tan Yajun and Lin Zhaodi. This time, it was probably because they couldn't split it up. Anyway, there were three people living there before, so it wasn't crowded.

Tan Yajun brought some wild fruits and sat over.

"What's wrong? Do you know her?"

Jian Jian asked back,

"Who is in this room? Bai Xiaoqin?"

Lin Zhaodi thought for a while,

"It seems so. I remember her last name is Bai. You said they came together and they seemed to know each other, but they just refused to live in the same room. Tang Cui's room can accommodate two people, but they didn't want to, so Bai Xiaoqin came to ask us.

I will move out in a few days, and Yajun will be the only one left. The next person will have to move in. I agreed to this person because he looked good."

Tan Yajun gossiped again,

"Do you know her?"

"Not really," Jian Jian didn't elaborate, only saying that he met her because of something in the car,

"As a result, we got off the bus together and came back together by oxcart."

It can be seen that Jiandan didn't want to say more. He nodded thoughtfully and didn't ask any more questions. Just at the gate of the courtyard, several people who went to the village office came back. Tan Yajun took a look.

"The other one, what's the man's name? I don't know if it's my illusion, but I always feel a little spooky."

"Really? I also feel it's strange. She didn't speak well and just lowered her head. It feels like she's scared?"