Chapter 279 Turning the soil, delivering books, and rain

Seeing the end, there were a few books with big red covers on the far left, and the excitement suddenly calmed down.

Yes, don't get excited, don't get excited, she advised herself, and the joy on her face couldn't be concealed,

"Well, just show it to me like this,"

Having known each other for such a long time, Cheng Chao also knew that Jian Dan was a person who was afraid of trouble,

"Is this something I can read?"

Jian Dan had already screened these books, and there were none of those that could be found to have problems, such as those of feudalism and revisionism, and even those with occasional foreign letters in the middle, she threw them out, focusing on a purely domestic product.

Jian Dan dared to take out these books and was not afraid to read them, and according to Cheng Chao's words, if the situation in the capital was the same, then this side would soon be in chaos.

Jian Dan felt that she should prepare the things she needed as soon as possible and be prepared to stay in the village.

After all, if she investigated it in depth, her identity would not be checked. Although she had the commendation for her bravery, she could not guarantee that she would not encounter someone who did not play by the rules.

Besides, there was Jian Xin who could not stand the investigation even more.

Seeing her expression, Cheng Chao guessed her thoughts belatedly.

"Are you worried about Xinxin's identity?"

"Yes, although it's a new identity and has changed a lot, the timing is too coincidental. Something happened there, and there are more children here. I am an educated youth who lost both parents and is left alone. It is not difficult for those who are interested to guess that the two must be related.

Moreover, I was just making up my father's friend, but I don't know if there is any such friend of my father's in my family.

In addition, my father is a martyr, which can't change that my grandfather and my grandfather are indeed capitalists. They donated, but it's really hard to explain if they accuse them randomly.

It's okay now, but who knows if someone will hold on to this in the future?

I thought that the two of us would not run to the commune and the county town, but quietly hide in the village, try not to show up, and don't attract attention."

They naturally checked the simple information early, and even Jian Xin, no, Sheng Shi, and Sheng Zhiyuan, their affairs were not secrets.

It is impossible to say whether there is a problem or not, but in this environment, this identity is indeed not as glorious as three generations of poverty. While responding, he was thinking whether it could be manipulated.

"You are right.

But you are indeed the child of a martyr. No matter what, this identity is also upright. If you don't take the initiative to cause trouble, there is no need to be afraid of them.

As for Xinxin,"

He remembered that Jian Wenxiu seemed to have said something about his identity. It should be arranged. He will go back and ask, but he is not sure, so he will not tell Jian Jian now.

"Xinxin, don't worry. Uncle Jian has the same surname as you. If it doesn't work, let Uncle Jian come forward. Everything will be justified."

Jian Jian didn't care. He said that he was his uncle. He said he would investigate for such a long time, but he didn't show up. Besides, he brought the child back by himself. There is nothing wrong with taking care of the child by himself.