Chapter 361 What do you mean it's a pity that she's your sister?

Jian Dan couldn't help but think of a sentence,

"Just treat me like a fart."

It seems that everyone has the same desire to survive.

"We won't dare to do it again. We'll stop when we get back. Really, really. If I lie, I'll be struck by lightning. Please let us go, right?"

Jian Dan raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"What? The next sentence won't be, there's an 80-year-old mother and a three-year-old child at home, right?"

The visitors looked at each other in bewilderment. They knew all this? Could they be colleagues?

Jian Dan didn't think about risking her life or pretending to be deceived into the enemy camp. They were guarding an entire military camp. They must be professionals in this kind of thing. She didn't need to be the first to do it.

"Be honest. I don't know how to control my hands and feet."

Before they left, the noise behind them came over. Jian Dan sighed. Was this a coincidence or a coincidence?

The children were out of school.

Cheng Rui and Cheng An were in a good mood today. Many classmates asked them who the beautiful sister was in the morning. They all looked at them with envy. They were so happy.

At noon, they ate the same steamed bread, but they all tasted like meat. Cheng Rui didn't get distracted even in the afternoon class, but he ran out as soon as school was over.

"Hurry up, hurry up, I wonder if my sister is here?"

Cheng An staggered when he was dragged by him. When they ran out of the door, they heard the child running in front yelling,

"Hurry up and see, there are bad guys being caught in front."

At this time, the children also admired the particularly glorious act of catching bad guys. In addition, they all liked to watch the excitement, so they all ran forward, and Cheng Rui and Cheng An were no exception.

"Ah! That seems to be my sister?"

Seeing the figure on the roadside from a distance, Cheng Rui and his partner were stunned for a moment, and then they followed the little motor and plowed forward.

"Sister, sister, why are you here? Are you injured? Did they beat you?"

As soon as he came up, Cheng Rui asked a lot of questions. Cheng An went around and checked twice. There were indeed no wounds or bloodstains, and the person looked unaffected. Then he spoke,

"Sister, what are you doing? Did you catch the bad guy?"

"Bad guys, let you bully my sister!"

The two of them were seriously injured and tied together, so they could only dodge left and right, wailing.

"Okay, Xiao Rui, these two people have committed a crime, hurry back to find someone, there is something else, it is also very important, see if you can find your father and ask him to come over."

Cheng An also quickly took the schoolbag,

"Brother, I'm here with my sister, you go quickly."

Cheng Rui nodded, turned around and ran, and soon disappeared in the distance.

The timid children who were watching just now had already run away, and the remaining group of older children were still waiting to watch the excitement. Cheng An really protected Jian Dan behind him like a little bodyguard.