Chapter 313 You are really capable

Cheng Chao's face was also filled with anger.

"If I'm not mistaken, there should be someone in this hospital who is in contact with the other side and is monitoring the situation here. When Old Jian is about to give up, he will call and negotiate with the regiment commander or uncle."

In the past and present lives, in a simple impression, the army should be the most rigorous and cleanest place, but perhaps because the country was founded not long ago, some evil spirits have not been eliminated, coupled with the current pervasive chaos, it is not unreasonable.

But I am quite scared.

"The people behind this have a very dark intention. Uncle Jian's current condition is very dangerous. Any changes in his condition or a high fever are possible. At that time, let alone negotiating conditions, if the situation is urgent, even if you have medicine, you may not be able to rescue him in time.

Isn't this ill-intentioned?

If you are dragging you, if something really happens, not only will you lose a general, but my uncle and his men will also be easily accused of delaying and failing to treat him in time, and they will also be brought to the military court, right?"

Cheng Chao pursed his lips, his face calm,

"He has started to have a fever intermittently in the past few days. It goes away after taking medicine, but it comes back at night. At night, we take turns to wipe his body and feed him water. In this way, the fever lasts longer and longer,"

"Then give him medicine like this, don't you need to keep it secret? Aren't you afraid that the other party will have a backhand?"

It's not the simple conspiracy theory. In fact, in general, if one plan fails, another plan will be born, and then it will continue one after another.

"It's okay. I've explained the situation to my uncle. He's even more cruel than me. Besides, there are guards watching us."

Having said that, they quickly ate their meal, took the lunch they brought for Cheng Jin, and went to the hospital without delay.

The ward was quiet. When they pushed the door open, Cheng Jin stood in front of the bed, staring at the man in a white coat whose hands were tied and his mouth was gagged by the guards.

Cheng Chao pushed the door open and broke the silence in the room without any courtesy.

"What, have you caught him?"

Seeing the two little girls following him in, Cheng Jin waved his hand and asked someone to take the white coat out. His face changed instantly.

"Why didn't you take a break? No need to rush here."

Cheng Chao pouted and put the lunch box on the bedside table.

"Let's eat. What's wrong? Have you used the medicine?"

Cheng Jin's tone was relaxed.

"I used it. I cleaned the wound again. It's not a big problem.

The fever will go down tomorrow and he will wake up soon."

Cheng Chao was careless and obviously relieved.

"That's fine."

Then he looked down and saw the child on his thigh.

"Are you relieved now? Your uncle will definitely not die."

"Hey, you... Naughty kid, talk nicely!"

Cheng Jin wanted to hit the child because his hands were itching, "What are you talking to the child about?"