Chapter 216 Eat More Good Food

Not far from the village, the ox cart followed them. Looking at the time, it should have set off after Hu Zi went back. The old ox was also a little out of breath, panting, and stopped beside them.

"Come on, come on, when can you get there by foot?"

Cheng Chao and Jian Wenxiu looked at Jian Jian at the first time. Jian Jian was stunned for a moment and hurried to get closer.

"Third Master, how did you get here?"

In fact, with the leg strength of Cheng Chao and Jian Wenxiu, these ten or twenty miles are nothing, not even as strong as the intensity of the training.

For Jian Jian, it is not too heavy, isn't there a child?

The old lady is careful, and she also put a broken mattress on the cart and prepared a quilt. The wind is strong at this time, so she is afraid that the child will be blown by the wind. Cheng Chao and Jian Wenxiu saw it and said nothing.

"It will be cold soon after dark, kid, don't freeze anymore, hurry up, you can't find the old man's house, I'll take you there directly, so you don't waste time asking."

Jian Jian nodded immediately, turned around and motioned for the two to get on the car.

Jian Wenxiu felt that the ox cart was really not as fast as his own, but what the old man said just now was also reasonable. The sun had gone down and it was a little windy. They didn't wear thick clothes yet, so they didn't care, but the child really couldn't freeze, so the quilt was very necessary.

Thinking of this, he thanked her, straddled the ox cart, and didn't put the child down. Instead, he directly blocked the child with the quilt, hiding him between several people, making sure that no wind could blow in.

Jian Jian put on thermal underwear for herself and the child early, but she was not very worried about this. She still sat in her usual seat and talked to the old man casually.

The ox cart was not moving very fast. Jixiang and the others were running behind the cart, thinking that they were going out for a walk, and they were very excited.

Liujiatun was not far away, but the old ox was working hard today, panting with exhaustion, which made Liu Sanye feel very distressed. He didn't care about being gentle and pointed to the yard in front,

"This is the one, hurry up."

He also hurried and shouted rudely when he entered the yard,

"Old Liu, someone is coming quickly."

It was a good time to rush, and the person was at home.

Liu Dazhen didn't come out, but Liu Gang pushed the door and came out first. Liu Sanye had been here several times, and he also knew him, so he hurried to greet him in the house.

The old man waved his hand,

"I won't go in. Let Old Liu take a good look at the child. Find me a bucket and get some water. I have to feed the cows."

Liu Gang readily agreed and let the three people go into the house. He turned around and took out a wooden bucket from the warehouse.

"Uncle, I'll get you some water."

Old Man Liu was arranging medicinal materials in the house. He had heard the noise outside a long time ago. Even if he didn't like seeing patients, he understood the interpersonal relationship. Not to mention that it was Jian Dan who came in. This was also considered a past experience. He had no objection. He put down the things in his hands and led the person to the kang.

"Put the child down. Let me take a look."

Little Jian Xin fell asleep on Jian Wenxiu's body. She was tightly protected on the ox cart and didn't get any wind. She woke up just when it was almost time. She knew that she was being examined. She didn't resist. She blinked her eyes and obediently let the old man examine her and pinch her arms and legs.

Liu Zhen straightened up, and the three adults immediately tensed up.

"Grandpa, the child, are you okay?"

Although he had been here for a short time, he had brought a lot of laughter to Jian Dan. They had a deep relationship, but at least they were roommates, so she was worried.

"Don't worry, the bones are fine, they are just skin injuries."

The three of them breathed a sigh of relief.

"The bruises on the back and arms, go back and apply ointment, rub them, they will be fine in a few days.

The wound on the hand has bacteria in it, I have to clean it out first and then bandage it, it will be a little painful, you guys take care of her."

Jian Wenxiu, who was closest, took the child in his arms again, and Jian Dan took out a piece of candy from his pocket and stuffed it into his mouth. Cheng Chao was also teasing her, and his attention was diverted for a while. The little girl didn't cry out in pain, but her little body was trembling.

"It's done!"

Several people looked at him eagerly, and old man Liu Zhen unconsciously sped up his work. That is to say, how many years has it been since anyone came to see him for such a basic illness?

The little girl turned her head and looked at her hand that was covered with medicine and wrapped with a layer of gauze, and she was stunned.

Liu Zhen also had a bit of a bad taste in his body,

"It's done, don't get wet when you go back, the gauze can be removed in three days."

The two rough men, plus a simple and carefree one, frowned at the same time.

After feeding the cows, Mr. Liu San followed Liu Gang in, and saw the two tightly wrapped little hands at a glance, and frowned,

"Is it so serious?"

In his impression, only serious injuries would be bandaged so carefully, and he thought a lot at once.

Liu Zhen said directly,

"It's okay, it's just a broken skin, the child is young, and he will recover quickly, and it will be fine in two or three days."

Ah, this?

Mr. Liu San didn't know what to say for a while, and he was speechless when he looked at the three idiots.

For rural children, as long as they don't break arms or legs or endanger their lives, it's nothing. This injury is not a big deal. Some families may just wipe it off with a handful of dust. It's a daytime thing. By night, the wound will basically dry up. After another night, it will basically be fine.

Jiandan also suddenly realized this, and hurriedly coughed twice, and changed the subject abruptly,

"Well, Grandpa Liu, we are not worried about external injuries. The main thing is that the child was thrown out several meters away. The child is young and can't say if he is uncomfortable.

I'm not afraid of anything else, I'm just afraid that he will have a concussion or something?"

Liu Gang came over to pack up the used medicines and tools, and Liu Zhen sat on the chair,

"I checked it out, it's okay, watch him at night, the child is too young, he may have nightmares, adults just need to watch him.

But, has this child not eaten well in the past six months?"

Half a year? That's far away. Jian Dan is not sure, but thinking about the scene when he saw them, it is probably close. They can pull people out and persecute them blatantly. Their lives before that could not be easy.

Jian Dan thought, and the little girl nodded,

"Yes, yes, bad guys came to smash things, we couldn't buy food, and someone beat me, and my dad was bleeding."

Childish talk, no logic, but several people understood it. Jian Wenxiu's face suddenly darkened again, and Liu Zhen also guessed that he had encountered something. After all, this kind of thing is not rare now, it is very common.

He is so old that he has no interest in other people's affairs, but he still reminded,

"It's better to give the child something good."

Jian Dan nodded quickly. This is what she can do, that is, sea cucumbers and abalone.

"Okay, what else, you tell me, I'll remember it."