Chapter 311 If I have medicine, could you not ask where it comes from?

That serious look, as if he was carrying out some mission.

Mingzhu hit him angrily, and Jiandan was also stunned for a moment,

"That's not the case, not the case. Take good care of Mingzhu before she gives birth, and try not to leave her alone after giving birth, especially don't hand the child to strangers."

Lin Dongfang's living environment was a bit dark and he might not have seen it, but he nodded solemnly and agreed.

Watching the ox cart pulling them towards the county town, Jiandan led the child to turn a corner,

"Let's go, let's go to see Brother Cheng Chao."

The garrison was not close to the commune, but it was more than ten miles away. The two sisters were not in a hurry. In the backpack were Jianxin's snacks and water bottles, and a coat, which were not important.

Jiandan had never been to this place, but Cheng Chao told him how to get there, and asked people when they met on the way, and he did not go wrong.

As soon as he arrived at the gate of the garrison, he saw a car driving out. Jiandan quickly hid aside, but he didn't expect that the car would stop just when he got to his side.

Reflexively, Jiandan protected the child behind him.

"Jiandan, Dandan, why are you here? Who told you?"

Jiandan was stunned. Cheng Jin had a face full of stubble, his eyes were red, and his eye circles were blue. It was obvious that he had not rested well.

"What happened?"

Cheng Jin was also stunned.

"You don't know? What are you doing?"

Glancing at the car, and thinking of Cheng Chao who he hadn't seen for a long time, combined with Cheng Jin's wild makeup, Jiandan's brain turned twice and came to a conclusion.

"Did Cheng Chao have an accident?"

Looking at Jiandan, and then at the little head that popped out from behind him, Cheng Jin sighed.

"He is fine, the problem is not big. The main thing is Old Jian. He went to pick up Old Jian. Old Jian was injured and is in the hospital. We are just about to go there."

Old Jian?

The surname Jian,

"Jian Wenxiu?"

"Uncle?"

"Yes, he was injured. Cheng Chao has been busy taking care of him and the aftermath over there. You, I will take you back first?"

"Is your uncle injured?"

Cheng Jin,? ? ?

He really didn't want her to understand.

"Yes, but there is no danger now. I will be able to see you soon. Can you go home and wait?"

The little girl pulled Jian Dan's hand, obviously unwilling. Jian Dan lowered his head and touched his little head.

"Uncle, can you take us there to have a look? Otherwise, we will be worried if we go back like this."

Looking at the two people in front of him, both big and small, with the same stubborn expressions, Cheng Jin sighed again.

"Okay, get in the car!"

Just before leaving, Jian Dan remembered the spoils he had hidden yesterday.

"Uncle, I shot a few wild boars in the mountains yesterday and hid them in the cave. Please ask someone to bring them back."