Chapter 223 Jian Wenxiu leaves

"Xinxin, is this the snowman your sister built?"

Speaking of this, the little girl was also proud, puffed up her chest, and tilted her head.

"No, it was Xinxin, brother Huzi, and those brothers who built it together."

"Oh! Xinxin, how come you are so good?"

Cheng Chao was not exaggerating. He came closer to take a closer look. These snowmen were not small, but they were all very carefully made. The bodies and heads were round and pressed hard. It looked like they had been here for more than the first day. They were still stable and intact. They must be heavy.

In addition, the nose, eyes, hair, these details, the technique was immature, but not rough.

There were more than ten snowmen in a row, with different expressions, red eyes, green eyes, black eyes, red noses, green noses, and mouth corners upturned, slanted eyebrows, and erect eyes. As they walked over, Cheng Chao kept nodding his head.

"You are really good. I saw someone coming to see it just now, right?"

"Yeah, we made it, it looks good!"

"Okay, okay, you are the best!"

Jian Jian was speechless. These days, this child was so proud that his mouth corners never lowered.

Why didn't I realize that this child was so willing to listen to good words before?

Not only her, but the children in the village, Hu Zi and others were the same. They showed off to everyone. This was their work, so there were always people at her door. She didn't dare to go out these days and stayed in the house all the time.

Jian Wenxiu came to say goodbye. He originally planned to rest here for a while and then go back to prepare for new tasks, but after seeing Jian Xin, he felt that some things might be different from what he guessed.

Perhaps, he was already in a conspiracy, or the Jian family had been calculated by others.

He wanted to take the child with him to take care of him, but it was not the time for him to feel at ease. What happened to Sheng Zhiyuan, which link of the matter had gone wrong, or was someone taking advantage of the process, it was still unknown.

At this moment, he did not trust others, only himself, he had to investigate and collect evidence by himself.

No matter how reluctant he was, he could only continue to entrust the child to Jian Jian.

Jian Jian did not see through Jian Wenxiu and did not talk much, but sometimes he could feel that Cheng Chao respected and feared him, even far more than his attitude towards his uncle Cheng Jin.

In fact, in a simple way, they had nothing to do with her, but she and Cheng Chao were kind to each other, without the kind of love between men and women, but unconsciously close.

As for Jian Wenxiu, Jian Jian rescued him. When they met, they felt close to each other. However, after getting along with each other, he sometimes resisted closeness and felt an inexplicable sense of familiarity. In general, he didn't hate him.

However, no matter what, they are all good people and trustworthy, so Jian Jian would let them come from time to time without asking why.

No matter what the relationship between Jian Wenxiu and Jian Xin, or Shengshi, is, Jian Xin is Jian Jian's sister now, and they are on the same household registration book. So, after hearing what Jian Wenxiu said, Jian Jian didn't think about it.

"Xinxin is my sister, and it's awkward to say that I take care of her. This is my responsibility as a sister.

In what capacity did you say these words?"

Jian Jian smiled, but Jian Wenxiu was stunned.

Cheng Chao looked at this and that, scratching his head in confusion.

"Yes, Uncle Jian, didn't you say you are your uncle? Are you sure?"

Little Jian Xin also tilted her head to look.

Jian Wenxiu clenched his fists, tightened and tightened, but didn't give a direct answer.

This time he was obedient and didn't take anything with him. He left a pile of money and bills. Before leaving, he solemnly asked Jian Jian,

"Child, thank you for your trouble. I will go back to investigate. If there is no accident, when I come back, I can tell her openly that I am her uncle."

Jian Wenxiu came and went in a hurry. Cheng Chao was not in a hurry and didn't follow him.

"Aren't you curious?"

Jian Jian rolled his eyes directly,

"Didn't he say he was an uncle?"

"Isn't that just a casual remark?"

Jian Jian paused,

"You always thought he was just a casual remark?"

Cheng Chao turned his head to look at Jian Xin who was playing in the snow with the puppy, and asked in confusion,

"Isn't it?"

Jian Jian was also a little confused. How did this uncle come out at that time?

Oh, it was Jian Wenxiu who mentioned it himself,

"Is he a warm-hearted person?"

It's no wonder that Cheng Chao didn't think about it. He didn't know the level of Jian Wenxiu, but he vaguely knew that he had disappeared for six years. Jian Xin saw him for the first time after he came back. After that, he never left here, nor contacted his family, and he was always adapting to the environment here.

As a result, when he came here, he asked Jian Xin to call him uncle. Cheng Chao thought that Jian Wenxiu simply liked Jian Xin.

Thinking about the contact since he came back, Cheng Chao muttered,

"No wonder,"

"What no wonder? No wonder what?"

Cheng Chao mentioned that when they went up the mountain together, Jian Wenxiu's words, "Maybe I'm really her uncle", might not be a joke?

Children's happiness is always simple and pure. Making snowmen took up half of Jian Xin's winter.

The weather was getting colder day by day, and Jian Xin and her sister were too cold to go out. Anyway, there was no farm work now. After breakfast every day, Jian Xin took Jian Xin's textbook to teach Jian Xin to recognize words.

The girl is young and smart, which makes Jiandan feel very accomplished.

Entering the twelfth lunar month, the weather is getting colder.

Today's harvest is not bad. Several families in the village also made bean buns. Jiandan didn't make any this year. The ones from last year are still fresh in the base.

This thing is soft and sticky, with sweet bean filling inside. It tastes good, but Jiandan just wants to try it. If she wants to eat it every day like the villagers, she will decline.

Last year, she didn't eat much at all. She gave some away, mailed some away, and kept the rest in the base. There are still a lot now. Jiandan didn't care at all this year.

After Jian Xin came this year, she made it twice. Jian Xin was okay for the first meal, she could eat three or four, and the second meal was barely okay, and then it was not okay. When she saw this, she stared at you eagerly.

Another thing is that this thing is sticky and difficult to digest. Jiandan will not use this thing as the staple food. In addition to rice, the two sisters make pasta, steamed buns, steamed buns, flower rolls, dumplings, noodles, etc.

After eating it a few times, Jiandan found that the little girl liked dumplings and buns with fillings more. She was very satisfied every time she ate them, and soup was a little worse.

Seeing other families busy, Jiandan also thought, why not make some frozen dumplings, anyway, the outside is a natural big freezer, put it outside, and it will be frozen in less than an hour. If you don't want to move one day, just bring it back and cook it.