Chapter 284 Jian Xin Sends Warmth

They walked slowly with the children, Cheng Jin and Lin Zhengde had already caught up, and they heard the simple words clearly.

"You all know my details, and you also know how much I eat and drink.

Although these things are not small, I am not jealous.

But, to be selfish, if I have any special thoughts, you will not know.

We have known each other for such a long time, and we can be considered good friends. Apart from other things, I can see clearly that you care about the brothers.

Do you understand what I mean?"

For such a long time, the two of them have no feelings for each other, but they get along naturally, and probably their thoughts are clear, and besides, she has already said it so clearly.

Cheng Chao stood up straight,

"Don't worry, I understand what you mean. To prevent accidents, the people I brought here this time are all brothers who know each other well. The army will also keep secrets strictly."

Jian Jian didn't say much, took a few quick steps, cleared the weeds at the door, and stepped aside,

"It's here, it's all inside."

There was a gap on one side of the cave that one person could pass through. Following the sunlight, you can still see the full box.

Cheng Jin didn't move, and the people behind him didn't move either. Cheng Chao and Lin Zhengde went in and looked around. They all looked gloomy, and others couldn't tell what they meant.

Lin Zhengde immediately handed over to Cheng Jin and took the two people back directly.

Cheng Jin's face also tensed up, and he looked at Jian Jian with a bit of confusion.

The Cheng family was also a big family before, and they had seen good things, but they were also shocked.

It was the boxes of gold, boxes of black eggs, and piles of grain at the back that made Lin Zhengde's nerves tense to the extreme. He was worried no matter how he thought about it, so he went back to arrange for inspection in advance.

Cheng Chao also arranged people to carry them out and register at the same time.

He didn't want to get involved in the subsequent things.

Before leaving, he made a request to Cheng Jin,

"Can you leave some farm tools for me? The farm tools in the village are all broken and are about to be scrapped."

These things are placed here, what about farm tools?

Cheng Jin smiled like Maitreya Buddha,

"No problem, no problem, see if there is anything else that can be used, you pick it first."

In ancient times, people on the battlefield had the right to choose spoils first, let alone this, people handed over all the things to them without hiding anything, and they sought some benefits for the village, what kind of thing is this?

Is this still a big deal?

"No, no, just farm tools. They are the most practical things."

It's not that Jian Jian didn't want to leave something for the villagers. It's just that he had no reason to do so.

Another thing is that this kind of windfall is not suitable. There are many people in the village who are talkative. This place is close to the border, and nothing can be hidden. There is no need to leave hidden dangers.