Chapter 386 The Demoted Person

When the two returned to the team with their spoils, the ground was already covered with a thick layer of chestnuts with thorns. Seeing them coming back, Ling Weidong quickly glanced at Jian Dan and then quickly moved away.

"Did you two deliberately go out to be lazy?"

Perhaps because they had a common secret, the two smiled at each other, and their relationship became closer.

"Here we go, here we go, you guys are really efficient, you guys have taken down so many so quickly?"

"Haha, right? We boys can't just stand back at this time, can we?"

"Yes,"

"Yes, yes, we can't just let the girls do everything?"

"Haha, that's right, what's going on? With so many boys, how can it be a turn for the girls to work?"

Outside, the educated youth are a whole, almost all the educated youth in the educated youth courtyard are in this area, at this moment, there is no estrangement, no contradiction, no one dislikes anyone, no one can't get along with anyone, whether it's Wei Shujuan and Su Hong, or Tang Cui and Wang Hongmei, or Chen Jing, Ling Weidong, Chen Yu, Bai Xiaoqin, the atmosphere is harmonious.

After the autumn harvest, Chen Hongli and Du Xiuling were immediately sent back to the county's educated youth office by Liu Weimin. They were unwilling, but the deed had been done, and the witnesses were there, so it was useless for them to quibble.

Liu Weimin really didn't dare to keep such a person who was so casual in calculating others. This time, there were many people and he didn't succeed. What if he wanted to calculate others one day, would he be so casual? If he succeeded, it would be a big deal, and he didn't dare to gamble.

He had been worried about Tang Cui for a long time before, and arranged various people to supervise her every day. Fortunately, she did change.

He didn't dare to do these two.

Liu Weimin said, the Public Security Bureau, the Youth Educated Office, the choice is one, if you don't go to the Youth Educated Office, then go directly to the Public Security Bureau, then there is no room for any choice.

The two had no choice but to carry their luggage and were sent back to the Youth Educated Office after one and a half years in the countryside.

No one cared about their follow-up. It was probably that they would be assigned to a farm again. At that time, they would definitely not be glorious youth educated, but reformed personnel.

In fact, Liu Weimin's operation was also a big deterrent to the new youth educated. They have been quiet for a lot of days and work very harmoniously.

Among these mountain products, Jian Jian's favorite is chestnuts. She collects the most every year, and she cooks a lot of them for herself. She likes to eat them, and Jian Xin likes to eat them too. She also plans to go deep into the mountains to collect more after she finishes harvesting in a few days, and then mail some to Cheng Zhuo.

There are also Zhu Yan and Chen Hongjun in Beijing. Although they don't contact each other much, they are also good things as New Year gifts.

Moreover, judging from Cheng Chao's intention, Cheng Rui and Cheng An may also come. The young boys can eat them, so prepare more to prevent them from being reluctant to eat them.

Oh, and mushrooms, she also likes to eat them, but she doesn't have much patience to pick them. Often, she doesn't want to move after picking enough for one meal. Now she eats what she exchanges in the village.

The chestnuts are still a little damp, and the thorns on the outer layer are not easy to separate. Now everyone wears gloves to put them into sacks, and then goes back to dry them before peeling them.