Chapter 240 Is Chinese New Year tomorrow?

Breakfast was hurried, and after breakfast, we started to light the fire. Jiandan was a novice, so he followed the routine.

After groping for a while, the oil in the pot was almost done in the morning.

The pot was full of fat, and now there was only a large bottom of the pot left. Jiandan used a colander to press the dried oil and took out the oil on the top. He had scooped it out one spoonful at a time.

Now it was at the bottom, and the big spoon was not easy to use. There were large pieces of oil, some debris, and a little oil base left. It was quite troublesome to separate the oil cleanly. I had to use a fine-meshed colander to filter it little by little to separate the oil.

Of course, the little greedy cat didn't have the patience. From the time the colander was put on, there was no need to add more fire. She circled around Jiandan, and the "slurping" sound of saliva echoed in Jiandan's ears like a demon.

Jiandan didn't force her to do anything. He picked up a piece and tasted it. When he felt that it was cooked, he quickly asked her to take a bowl, filled it with half a bowl, and sent it aside.

After all, this thing is also a lot of oil, and Jiandan didn't dare to let the child eat too much.

Bring the oil to the kitchen and let it cool before putting it in a jar.

Youzila directly collected some of it to the base, in case she was greedy and could take it out to satisfy her craving one day. She didn't know how to eat this meat oil, and it was estimated that the chance of eating it again was not high.

This morning, this big iron pot was refined, and it was still shiny and oily. If the villagers saw it, they could keep it to cook for several days.

Naturally, she couldn't waste it. This thing, there is, there is, willing to give it up, but it is absolutely not allowed to waste.

It was already noon, and the child had just eaten such a greasy thing, so he definitely couldn't cook big meat.

Looking at the kitchen, she simply stewed a pot of cabbage and potatoes in the pot, and heated a few white steamed buns on it.

I have to say that the oil content makes the dish taste different.

The long-awaited oily dish finally came to her mouth. The little girl ate the cabbage with great pleasure, shaking her head left and right, looking very pretty.

Originally, she was thinking of mixing oily dish with pickled cabbage to make some buns and dumplings. When she was almost done eating, Jian Xin suddenly remembered,

"Tomorrow is the Chinese New Year, right?"

This question was asked, and little Jian Xin was definitely confused about it. However, she had heard her friends mention the word "Chinese New Year" many times recently. They all looked forward to the Chinese New Year and said that there would be delicious food during the Chinese New Year.

Not only can you cook dry rice and eat it to your heart's content, but the dishes are oily and may even contain meat.

Things that they usually hide and don't want to eat, such as candies and biscuits, will also be taken out to satisfy their cravings.

When it comes to the Chinese New Year, these children are very excited.

Jian Xin still has a deep impression of not being able to eat consecutive meals and being hungry from time to time. She also knows how unpleasant that taste is.

Hearing this, she looked up and blinked her big eyes at Jian Dan,

"During the Chinese New Year, do you want to eat meat?"