Chapter 246 Edible Wild Vegetables

People always say that the New Year is easy to pass, but life is hard to endure.

Jiandan was deeply touched. She didn't feel anything, and the New Year was over.

When she came to her senses, the spring breeze was everywhere.

The weather was warm, the ground was thawed, and in a few days, it was time to turn the soil.

Several people came to her to dig wild vegetables, and she was still a little reluctant,

"Why is it so fast? I feel like it's only been a few days since the New Year?"

Isn't it said that the winter here is long? It's over so quickly?

"Have you been lazy during the New Year?"

"No, I haven't, have I?"

I took the little girl to eat and sleep, but I didn't say that I was really out of touch with life. Some time ago, I followed the old lady of the Liu family to grow seedlings, but I didn't realize that time passed so quickly.

"Have the wild vegetables come out?"

"They have come out, they have just emerged and are still tender. The villagers dug them up yesterday. Let's go and have a look."

It should be said that eating wild vegetables is a novelty after this winter.

In addition, Jiandan and Mingzhu have only been to the Youth Farm a few times this winter. It was only in the past few days that Li Yan said that the group of educated youths had made several troubles and almost ran out of food again.

Wang Jiancheng shamelessly went to Liu Weimin to borrow money from the village. Liu Weimin didn't want to borrow it, but he couldn't watch people die in the village.

This time Wang Jiancheng was smart and said directly that this was for several people and he gave it to several people.

In other words, before they started working, they were already negative work points.

No one took advantage of anyone. The female educated youths were very angry, but they had no way to do anything.

The food they had eaten before had indeed gone into their own stomachs. Now they hated the village for being ruthless, hated Li Yan and the others for not helping them, and began to hate Jian Dan for having money to support other children and not supporting the educated youth with them.

Tang Cui was isolated by them and had been a lone ranger for the past few months. After this period of time, she actually recognized the reality and made plans for her own life.

But she didn't plan to help the group of educated youth. She still remembered the isolation and kicking them when they were down, and she was lucky not to retaliate.

So, she fought several more battles with Wang Hongmei, who was the most indebted to her, and Li Yan and the others watched several lively battles.

"However, Tang Cui seems to have changed her personality. She has been going out early and coming back late recently, carrying firewood back every day. She seems not as gloomy as before."

Everyone saw this.

"It seems that she went to the mountain to pick wild vegetables the day before yesterday or the day before yesterday."

Jian Jian was not interested. Anyway, she had already avenged the bullying of the child. Whether Tang Cui had changed her personality or was plotting something was none of her business. As long as she and the child were not provoked, she would do whatever she wanted.