Chapter 248 Boys Grilled Fish

It was impossible to go into the water with the children in the early spring.

So we used the same method as before, tied two long willow branches to the big backpack that had just been emptied, tied one end to the tree on the shore, and then let the backpack go down, with the mouth of the backpack facing upstream.

Jiandan remembered that there were many fish here. Last time, he took the backpack and scooped it in the water, and almost got a harvest. Today, it was probably because of the two dogs that scared away all the nearby fish.

After putting down the backpack, Jiandan just drove the two dogs downstream when he heard a voice behind him,

"Xinxin, what are you doing?"

The little girl was squatting and watching seriously. When she heard the voice, she turned around and squatted down again,

"......Brother Lin, sister is catching fish."

Hearing the voice, Jiandan turned around,

"Hey? Are you back?"

Lin Dongfang, followed by Ling Weidong, Qian Cheng, Yuan Ye, and Chen Jianguo, but it seems that they all got a harvest.

With men present, this kind of work naturally cannot be done by girls, so they waited.

Regardless of male chauvinism or demeanor, they can't do this kind of thing.

Ling Weidong handed the pheasant in his hand to Yuan Ye beside him, and came over to take the backpack.

"You come up, I'll do it."

Jiandan didn't hesitate and went ashore.

She didn't want to get wet hanging on the backpack. It's not summer now, and it's still a little cold. It's not worth it to eat a fish. She was naturally happy to have someone take it.

"You guys, what a good harvest?"

Yuan Ye and Qian Cheng were collecting prey downstream of Ling Weidong. They took a quick look and saw that the four of them had shot four pheasants and two rabbits. It took them only a short time to get up, which was pretty good.

"Why did you think of catching fish?"

Jian Jian raised his chin,

"Since we are here, it would be a pity not to have a meal. They are over there and will come over later."

"Okay, let's roast the chicken as well?"

Chen Jianguo's eyes lit up immediately,

"Jian Jian, roast it or not? You, did you bring the seasoning?"

Lin Dongfang also remembered Jian Jian's cooking skills, oh no, the seasoning skills.

"I brought it,"

Lin Dongfang clapped his hands,

"Then I'll trouble you to prepare the seasoning, and leave the rest to us."

"Yes, yes, yes, don't move, Xinxin, play with your sister for a while, and then eat something delicious."

Chen Jianguo obviously agreed, and turned around and followed to collect firewood.

As soon as the pheasants were cleaned up here, Ling Weidong started throwing fish to the shore. Qian Cheng was seamless, putting the pheasants back without even pausing, and came over to pick up the fish and started directly.

Jian Xin was stunned.

Seeing the big fish thrown up, she happily went over to play. The big fish she just caught disappeared before she could touch it for the second time?