Chapter 394 Has anyone been here?

It was the first time for several children to go up the mountain alone, and she was not too worried, so she went back to get the backpack immediately.

"Go!"

The children were even happier.

"Go, go, sister, can you take Jixiang with you?"

The little girl liked it because it was a companion, and Cheng Rui and Cheng An liked it because of its wildness.

"Okay, take it with you,"

The villagers also knew that the dog would not bite people if they did not provoke it, but Jian Dan still gave a few instructions before letting the dog out.

Now the dog was running fast in front, and six or seven children followed behind with laughter, and the educated youth followed behind.

"Look at you, you are still a child, and you used to raise one small child, but now you have three children,"

Looking at the two half-grown children, Tan Yajun's first reaction was, how much does it have to eat?

Jiandan laughed,

"That's because you don't know. I'm so relaxed now. I don't have to do the housework anymore. I can cook. They've almost learned how to do it. I won't be used to it when they leave."

Listen, how annoying! Several people laughed,

"You're happy, right?"

"Who made me have a brother or sister who loves my older sister?"

"Haha!"

There were many villagers picking up firewood at the foot of the mountain. They walked up and found a hillside. Several people looked for branches and dead trees in this area while talking.

"Ha!" Wei Shujuan put her hands to her mouth to warm them,

"It's too cold today. I won't be able to take my hands out in a few days."

"Well, it's almost the twelfth lunar month, and it should be cold,"

"Are all the pickled cabbages ready?"

"Yes, they are ready to eat in half a month. Zhaodi and I pickled them together,"

Tan Yajun didn't mean anything else. When she first came, she lived with Li Yan and Lin Zhaodi, eating, living and working together, so their relationship was naturally deeper.

Since we've mentioned it, Jian Dan asked,

"The newlyweds should be living a good life, right?"

"Haha, isn't it? That Liu Guoqiang is also a good guy. I saw Zhao Di a few days ago and she looked much better than before.

Hey, when I put her away, I remembered that I saw Li Yan yesterday. It seemed that she had a quarrel with Chen Jianguo. When she came back, her eyes were red."

Tan Yajun frowned,

"No way? She was fine the last time I saw her?"

"Anyway, she was very sad. I asked her but she didn't say anything. She left when she saw you were gone and didn't let me tell you. If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have remembered it." Su Hong broke off the dead leaves on the branches and put them together. Suddenly, she remembered,

"But, if we count the days, she should give birth in a few months, right? That belly, I don't think I noticed it's so big?"

He turned around and asked Tang Cui who was not far away,

"Is it true? Did you notice that belly?"

Tang Cui took off her gloves and rubbed her hands,

"Yes, her belly is flat, and her face is not good."