Chapter 274 No quality?

Not to mention how Chen Jing next to him was so angry, Jian Dan and Lin Dongfang who were not too close were all laughing. What kind of live treasure is this?

Imagine the frustrated expressions of Chen Hongli and Du Xiuling. Mingzhu also laughed out loud again. She really couldn't help it.

Maybe the two of them were too pretentious and offended too many people. No one went to comfort them at this time. The educated youth were also watching the fun. For a while, the scene was full of laughter. Chen Hongli and Du Xiuling were so angry that their faces turned red. They wanted to turn around and leave, but when they thought of the pitiful food in the kitchen, the village chief's bright eyes, and their deficit work points, their feet were rooted and couldn't lift up.

Fortunately, everyone just watched the fun and laughed for a while, and then stopped paying attention. After all, their tasks for today were in front of them and they hadn't done anything yet.

Jian Dan didn't care about that. It was the first day of work and he was still thinking about his children at home.

The tools are not in good order. There are all kinds of tools, such as pointed shovels, flat shovels, two-tooth forks, three-tooth forks, four-foot forks, pickaxes, and everything else.

Jiandan has a pointed shovel in his hand. It is a very handy tool for turning the soil, but there are two cracks on the tip of the shovel. He needs to find the right direction to use force, otherwise, the cracks may be dented by the hard soil. With Jiandan's great strength, the shovel may be half broken by the time he returns the tool.

Before he started, Jiandan sighed deeply. Last year's tools were not so bad.

Yesterday I just thought about whether I should find a way to contact that person. Now it seems that I really have to try. As for this tool, I don't know whether it can be used or whether I can get used to it. The main thing is that this thing really wastes time. It should be done with one shovel. With this tool, it takes at least four or five times. If it is not done well, I have to pay for the tool.

But this is not urgent. It will take a few days to finish the tillage. Thinking of this, she did not stop the action of her hands. She tilted the shovel and used the right side of the shovel tip to exert force, which is equivalent to tilting the shovel to the right and exerting force to the left. Although the angle is a bit awkward, it is not a big problem for Jiandan.

Turning over the hard soil and breaking up large pieces of soil is not a very tiring job for her, but it is equivalent to repeating several actions, with the hind legs stretched. After a long time, the arms and legs will still be sore.

She is strong and does not stop. She is also thinking about finishing the work early and going home to see the children. Lin Dongfang next to her just watched Jiandan swinging her arms, the speed is getting faster and faster, and the distance from them is getting farther and farther.

"She, she, how can she be so fast?"

He was a little stunned. He knew that Jiandan was strong, which was a little unexpected.

"I never noticed that she worked so hard before?"

Compared to Mingzhu, who was standing by, was surprised for a moment, but she obviously accepted it very well.

"What's the big deal? I'll finish my work early and go home early. It's normal to be anxious. Look at others."

Looking around, as expected, the villagers not far away were all working hard. Even the educated youth next to them, although not skilled, were also working hard. Obviously, they also wanted to finish their work early and go back to rest.