Chapter 338 You call me little sister?

Jiandan's eyes were full of doubt, and Cheng Chao was embarrassed to be so obviously lazy.

"Can you still walk? It will take more than two hours to walk there."

In the end, the two of them walked. They sat all the way, and at most they were a little stiff, but they were not really tired.

Moreover, Jiandan did not forget what time it was. It was only more than 30 miles, so she didn't dare to be pretentious, so as not to cause trouble for her second uncle as soon as she arrived.

Besides, it was not a difficult task for her.

Seeing the small bag that appeared beside Jian Dan, Cheng Chao's eyes flashed, and he took it over. Well, it was still a bit heavy.

"Did you go out just now?"

Jian Dan didn't know that her vest was in danger.

"Not far away is the state-owned store, and next to the restaurant, there is a small alley. Didn't you see it?"

Whether it was there or not, Cheng Chao naturally couldn't deny it.

"Ah, you didn't go to the black market?"

Jian Dan was stunned.

"Is there really a black market?"

She didn't lack anything in the past few years, and she didn't think about making money by reselling things. She really didn't pay attention to it. However, I remember that the black market seemed to have a very important role in the novel.

"You didn't know?"

"I didn't pay attention either? I just saw someone and went in."

Cheng Chao felt that he had discovered his sister's secret, so he automatically skipped the topic. He couldn't ask about it, and his sister would have to find an excuse.

"Although the black market is not encouraged and the government has banned it, it does provide a lot of help to the common people and solves a lot of their troubles.

But there are all kinds of people there, so try not to go there if you can."

The brother and sister's luck returned. They had not walked halfway when they met a car coming from Lianshan City. Oh, it was a truck.

When Jian Dan looked back, Cheng Chao had already stopped the car. The car that took this road was a military truck, and 99% of them were going to the same destination.

The driver didn't know them, but when he heard that they were going the same way, he was very enthusiastic to let them get on the car.

There was a little accent, but it was still understandable.

Jian Dan followed Cheng Chao out, and since he was the younger one, he smiled when they met. Cheng Chao was the one who communicated with him throughout the journey. When they arrived at the camp, the two of them were almost brothers. If Cheng Chao hadn't repeatedly refused, the driver would have insisted on sending them to the place.

It should be a car that went out to buy things. After dropping them off, they went back to the logistics department. Cheng Chao took the bag and led Jiandan inside, introducing them.

"On the left is the training ground. Going forward to the end is the family compound. Over there, looking far away, there is a breeding area. Cows and sheep are all over there. That is the foot of the mountain. Usually, we go to that mountain to hunt. But at the foot of the mountain, there is a large piece of specially raised grass. It is surrounded and watched by people. It is for feeding cows and sheep.