Chapter 362 Eat some meat to replenish your body

Tang Sumei felt warm in her heart. How could she not feel sorry for her child?

Although it was not serious, she was happy that others remembered it.

"It's okay, it's just a broken skin. He's a big boy. What's a little skin injury? He'll be fine tomorrow morning."

Hearing this, Cheng Zhuo slapped his head.

"Oh, I forgot. When I first saw him, there was blood on his body. I was wondering who he had a fight with. Is everything okay?"

Tang Sumei put the bowl in front of him unhappily.

"By the time you remember it, the daylily will be cold."

Although he lived in the family compound, Cheng Zhuo had been devoted to the army for many years. He really didn't care much about family affairs. He felt guilty anyway.

Jiandan quickly ate the rice in his bowl, got up and ran away. Before leaving, he winked at Cheng Zhuo and said, "You can coax your wife yourself."

Jiandan didn't care about the follow-up and didn't ask. Instead, Tang Sumei, who knew the truth the next day, was scared.

Oh my god, in broad daylight, they were robbing people on the territory of the military zone. How could Jian Dan run into such a cruel person?

She kept nagging Jian Dan for more than two hours. The main idea was to make her pay attention to safety and not be careless. Her own safety was the most important thing. Those things were done by those big men. She was told not to do such dangerous things again.

In the afternoon, when she was free to pick up her children from school, Jian Dan still heard Tang Sumei's nagging in her ears.

"What if they have weapons?"

"What if they have accomplices?"

"You are a little girl, and it would not look good with scars on your body,"

......

Although she was nagging, Jian Dan listened carefully and agreed. Tang Sumei was now a caring mother who was worried about her children. To be honest, Jian Dan still liked her.

After all, she didn't have any.

In the previous life, there was no such thing. In this life, it might be that the mother-daughter relationship was not deep. Not long after the news of Jian Liye came, Su Wenqing could not hold on. She even doubted that if there were no two old men, the original owner would not be able to grow up healthily.

Tang Sumei's behavior is a normal mother's behavior.

Yesterday's excitement has not ended today. Everyone is talking about it. However, after all, this is a military camp, and there is still basic respect. In addition, the men of each family have warned each other when they returned, and they are still talking about it in private, but no one dares to make a big fuss.

Anyway, Jian Jian did not meet anyone gossiping outside from leaving the house to leaving the family compound.

Maybe the case is not over yet, and there are fish caught in the net. There are no shortage of people outside the entire camp, especially on the way to the school. Jian Jian met no less than ten people along the way. Although they were all in plain clothes, it was obvious from the way they walked.

"Sister, why are you here?"

Although he was very surprised, the young boy still suppressed the corners of his mouth and looked around vigilantly.

Jian Dan felt warm at heart, and walked back with one hand on hers.

"It's okay, don't worry. I came back late yesterday and didn't see you. How's Xiao Rui's wound? Xiao An, are you scared?"