Chapter 292 The Vegetable Garden is Taking Shape

Now it's good, they have found work, they are busy, and the family is lively.

After a long chattering, watermelon was the first one to be decided. After all, Jian Xin didn't eat enough watermelon last year. Hu Zi and Hei Dan had a few bites and were very greedy. They kept thinking about it. The other children just listened to them and drooled.

They hesitated about what to plant. As for growing meat, Jian Xin had already realized that it was impossible.

The whole Liujiatun is not small. Liu Sanye's family is considered to be well-off. Even so, Hu Zi can't eat enough every meal. Now he also eats porridge and wild vegetables.

Hei Dan is similar to him. After all, Liu Weimin is the village chief. Not to mention the other children, wild vegetables are the staple food.

They think more about how to fill their stomachs, but no family can give good land to their children. They all want to plant food in every inch.

"How about we plant sweet potatoes? I'll go back and ask my grandma for some. We can roast them later, okay?"

When they talked about eating, they all drooled. They were all hungry.

It was basically the older kids who were discussing. The younger kids were just there to join in the fun. Jian Dan thought that in the future, it would probably be Hu Zi and the others' business.

"Okay, potatoes are fine too. Roasted potatoes are delicious too."

"Okay,"

Hu Zi simply decided,

"Xin Xin has watermelon seeds. Let's plant potatoes and sweet potatoes. I'll go home and ask my grandma for sweet potatoes,"

Another older kid, Shi Tou, said crisply,

"I'll go home and get some potatoes. But can you plant them? Hu Zi, can you?"

At this time, the kids can't be relied on. It's good enough if they don't make trouble.

Hu Zi couldn't help but look at Jian Dan. Jian Dan turned his eyes away and looked up at the sky. It was obvious that he didn't care.

Muttering to himself, if I get started again, what will you do?

Jian Xin put her hands on her waist, and said, "You guys are so stupid! If you don't know, go ask. Brother Huzi doesn't know, Brother Shitou doesn't know, but Grandma San knows. If you don't know, go ask an adult." The little girl stamped her feet anxiously. "Why are you so stupid? We are children. How can children know everything?" Jian Xin watched the fun from the side, and her shoulders shrugged with joy. She covered her mouth and didn't dare to say anything, for fear of angering the little girl. Hu Zi patted his head. He had been naughty since he was a child. He did little work and was often beaten. He still had a shadow on his grandmother. He always felt that he would be beaten easily if he said anything. He was afraid immediately.

"Ah? You want to ask my grandmother?"

"You! Humph!" The little girl raised her legs and walked away stubbornly.

"If you don't go, I will go. Don't eat when the time comes!"

Hu Zi and others hurriedly raised their legs to catch up.

"Xinxin, Xinxin, I will go and ask. Can't I go home and ask my grandmother? Don't run away."

Jian Jian laughed so hard that tears came out. Unexpectedly, this child actually controlled the older ones.

Since she said so, Jian Jian naturally thought so. In order to prove that she was serious, she took a shovel to dig a ditch and made a short fence with some short branches. It was obvious that she separated the borrowed land. People who came in could see that it was independent.