Chapter 381 What can't I show?

"What do you mean? Who offended you?"

Mingzhu rolled her eyes helplessly. Does she really not understand, or is she pretending not to understand?

"Why?"

Jian Dan felt puzzled.

"Why are you glaring at me? I didn't make you hide out."

He lowered his head to tease the child.

"Is it Xiao Zhou Zhou? Look at your mother. Your aunt is really wronged."

Mingzhu laughed angrily.

"Don't slander me here."

"Isn't it?"

She picked a clean little cloth from Xinxin's toys and stuffed it into the child, letting him chew it himself.

"You have Lin Dongfang to keep an eye on you. If you really don't welcome him, that person can't enter your house. Who dares to make trouble?

Who is it? Tell me so I can see it?"

Although she didn't understand why the word "see" was used at this time, Mingzhu probably knew Jian Dan's fun of watching the fun, and couldn't help but sigh.

"Do you really not understand, or do you do it on purpose?"

Jian Dan was confused. brain,

"Does it have anything to do with me? What do I understand? Besides, why would you go to your house if you're looking for me?"

"You, you," Mingzhu sat cross-legged and stared at Jian Dan seriously,

"Tell me the truth, what do you think?"

"What do you mean by what? You're talking nonsense. What do you want to say?"

Mingzhu stared at Jian Dan's eyes tightly, without a trace of evasion, nor any shyness or embarrassment. Her big eyes were full of confusion,

"Sister Zhuzhu, what do you want to say? Just say it directly. Are you embarrassed when it's just the two of us?"

"......Hey! Jian Dan, let me ask you, what do you think about the future?"

"What? The future?"

Jian Dan's eyes widened. Did she also know what was going to happen in the future?

"Sister Zhuzhu, you know too?"

Mingzhu was stunned,

"You know?"

This response made Jiandan excited immediately, patting the kang with his hands, smiling,

"When did you know, then what are your plans?"

Plans?

Mingzhu was confused, this is your business, what am I going to do? How much do I plan to give as a gift?

"You know all that, why were you so sad yesterday? You should know that although the road is tortuous, the future is bright, right, Xiao Zhouzhou? Wait, when the time comes, your aunt will make a lot of money and buy you delicious food and a lot of toys, okay?"

The child grabbed the little puppet, "Ah~"

Hearing this, Mingzhu's weird feeling in her heart became more obvious,

"Don't talk nonsense, what kind of money can you make? You can't say this casually?"

"Well? Don't you know it?"

"What do I know?"

"You don't know?"

"What do you know or not? Are you deliberately changing the subject?"