Chapter 390 Cheng Chao's Worry

In fact, Cheng Chao was not at ease when he left.

After such a long time, he has understood Jian Dan. She is not a person who stresses things out. She looks cold and indifferent to everything. In fact, it is okay if it has nothing to do with her. If it is related to him or his family and friends, she will really go crazy.

Cheng Chao felt uneasy when he thought about a big child with three children.

Xin Xin, who is really small but likes to be lively and does not know how high the sky is, Cheng Rui, who is not afraid of trouble when joining in the fun, plus Cheng An, who is a little sensible but still a child, plus Jian Dan, who loves to play in the mountains. It is obvious that these days must be very lively.

Oh, and there are four dogs making noises.

On the way back, Cheng Chao kept thinking about it, fearing that someone would come to the door in the next second.

Until returning to the army, his brows were not relaxed.

Cheng Jin was puzzled,

"Didn't you send the child away? Why are you so bitter and resentful?"

Cheng Chao sat down with a slump, and the whole person was very serious,

"I wonder how many days they will be able to make a big move."

Cheng Jin was speechless, can't you hope for something good?

Jiandan and the others were not as relaxed as Cheng Chao thought, mainly because the little girl hadn't been back for several months, and two brothers came, and she wanted to find her friends and show off to them.

The house suddenly became lively, and Jiandan was still a little dizzy. Hearing this, she waved her hand quickly,

"Go, go, go and play, take your brother with you."

If she wanted to play, looking at her excitement, it was obvious that she would definitely go to find Huzi first, so Jiandan was even less worried, because she was doing well in the village.

The children went out, but she was not idle. She looked at the bags brought by the two children, which were two sets of clothes for changing and an old cotton-padded jacket for each child. The hem of the jacket was still spliced. It was probably because they were too small and could not bear to make a new one, so they stitched it again.

The rest were things she brought for herself, clothes made by Tang Sumei, dried meat, and some local jujubes, all good things.

Don't say it, Tang Sumei really treated her as her own child, and sent all these good things to her.

Looking at the lonely clothes next to him, Jian Dan flipped through his own inventory, took out a few pieces of blue and gray cloth, and found a bag of cotton, stuffed them all into the backpack, and turned around to lock the door, when the children came back with sweat all over their heads,

"Sister, where are you going, leading us?"

After all, Jian Xin has lived together for such a long time, and he can tell by looking at her taking these things,

"Are you going to find the third grandmother?"

"Yes, are you going too?"

Cheng Rui has already reached out to take the backpack diligently,

"Sister, we will take you there."

Two boys who are almost as tall as him, one on the left and one on the right, like big protectors, and there is also a little girl jumping in front, Jian Dan's lineup is really eye-catching.