Chapter 378 Current Situation of the Youth Institute

Jian Dan gently patted her to comfort her.

"It's okay, isn't there news? Finding someone is good news. We can find ways to take care of them in the future. Things will definitely get better."

"Why are you crying? This is good news. Isn't it better to have no news at all?

Just think about it. If they see that you and Dongfang are married, that you have someone to rely on, and that there is Xiao Zhouzhou, how happy they will be?"

According to the historical trajectory, this period of chaos has not yet begun, and there is no reference. She doesn't know which stage it is now. Looking at the increasing number of educated youth going to the countryside, she guessed that it is probably still the first few years.

Knowing that the darkness will last for a long time, she can only persuade her against her will.

It will indeed get better and better. The future is bright, but the road is tortuous.

Before reaching the light, more innocent people will be implicated and persecuted. In this historical trend, she really can only live in a corner.

Seeing that Mingzhu was still very depressed, she didn't know how to persuade her. She glanced and met a pair of round eyes.

The two-month-old child can't see far. When he sees someone looking at him, he waves his hands to say hello.

"Ah~"

He speaks in a baby voice, kicks his arms and legs randomly. He was playing with a ball just now, and the next second he put his little feet in his mouth. He just watches and then starts to mess around, scratching his hands and grabbing his little feet. Lin Huizhou was amused and kept shouting "Ah~". Mingzhu's sadness was soon washed away by this baby voice.

"Didn't you say you wanted to go over there?"

Jian Jian was playing a finger-grabbing game with the child.

"Look at you. If you don't want to go, then don't go. Xiao Zhouzhou is so young, it's normal for him not to go. I'll just show up and leave later."

Mingzhu really didn't want to go, so she didn't force him.

"Then I won't go. I don't go out much now. I'm just around him every day.

Tan Yajun and Zhaodi come over from time to time. Su Hong and Wei Shujuan occasionally come over to sit for a while. It's said that it's very lively over there now, every day, like a play.

The last few female educated youth who came were not easy to deal with. Zhaodi almost got into trouble that day, so they also went up the mountain. If it weren't for Lin Dongfang's scare at the time, and they were new here, they would probably shout and tell the whole world as soon as they came back."

"Zhao Di, did you just agree to it? She was the victim, so she didn't say anything?"

"It's not entirely because of that.

Although Liu Guoqiang didn't have much education, he was not stupid. He knew what Du Xiuling was thinking. She took the initiative to find him just for the easy job of teaching the child.

It turned out that he thought that if she could live a good life with him, it would be fine to live like that. After all, the educated youth had education and would be good for the child in the future.

After this incident, he had no more ideas and cut off his relationship with Du Xiuling in the mountains.

Then he went back to find the village head and his wife at night. After all, Zhao Di was implicated by him in this unprovoked disaster. I don't know the details of what happened. Anyway, Liu Guoqiang wanted to marry Zhao Di in the end.

Do you still remember Liu Jiabao?

Liu Jiabao's mother is Liu Guo Liu Guoqiang's dear sister-in-law, you know that unreasonable energy, right? Logically speaking, Liu Guoqiang is in his twenties. If his parents were still alive, he should have been arranged to marry a wife long ago. But she just kept suppressing him and didn't allow him to do so. She also interfered with other people's introductions. Liu Guoqiang must have to divide the family after getting married, so Liu Guoqiang, a strong labor force, would be gone, right? "

"Ah? So he didn't tell his sister-in-law and went directly to the village chief?"

"Yes, he had thought it through and made up his mind. Not only did he find the village chief, but he also found Liu Erye the next day. They went to Liu Guoqiang's house together to help divide the family, and then he talked about the marriage, which made his sister-in-law so angry that she broke two bowls. "

"Haha, he also knows how to find people. Liu Erye has a lot of prestige in the village,"

"Yes, his sister-in-law was still clamoring for him to leave the house, and when she saw Liu Erye coming, , and immediately became timid.

Alas, but it is also very difficult. They have fallen out. Now Liu Guoqiang is still dealing with it in someone else's firewood room. He said that he would wait for the autumn harvest to be almost over in two days to build a house. The homestead is ready and not far from here.

These days, they will go to clean up a little after work and wait for the construction to start. "

"Tsk tsk, when are you getting married?"

"The house will be built, it seems, and it can't be delayed.

There is no wall that is impenetrable. As for those new educated youth, they dare not tell others now.

After a long time, the people and the environment will be familiar, and this matter will be spread sooner or later. Getting married early will avoid it from being exposed suddenly at that time. How passive it is! "

Jian Jian has always felt that this marriage is too hasty, but since Chen Zhaodi is willing, she, an outsider, will naturally not say anything.

Besides, she also forgot that in this era, the slogan of free love is loud, but let alone physical contact such as holding hands, even if the two people are really close to each other, they may be accused.

Freedom is also relative to the feudal blind marriage, especially in this sensitive period of high pressure and everyone is in danger, even saying one more word is a crime, freedom is also freedom within a certain range.

Lin Zhaodi's situation is not valued at home. After finally standing up here, she is still exploited by her family from time to time. Now Liu Guoqiang is also alone and has been hurt by his family. In fact, it is not necessarily a bad thing for these two people to get together.

My mind is in a mess, and I didn't say anything. After all, Lin Zhaodi is an adult and can be responsible for herself. They are outsiders in this matter.

"Sister Zhuzhu, don't go. I'll go over and take a look. I won't wait until the evening. I'll come back home. It's not enough to go back home."

"Okay, the autumn harvest will take a few days, and we still have to go back to the mountains. Let's talk when things are quiet. Go quickly.

Come back and eat here later, so you don't have to cook it when you get home."

When she went over, it was just after work. The educated youth courtyard was full of busy figures, some washing their faces, some washing vegetables, and some carrying firewood to prepare for cooking. Wei Shujuan and the other two at the door were also cooking, one washing vegetables and the other lighting the fire, cooperating very well.

The doors of Du Xiuling and her room on the left were still closed, probably because they hadn't finished their work yet.

Wang Hongmei and her friends didn't know how they were living together now. Anyway, she was washing vegetables, Tang Cui was helping, and Li Jianye was carrying water.

At the door of the room on the right were a few female educated youth who had just arrived before the autumn harvest. They were very unfamiliar with washing vegetables and cooking, and they all frowned and complained to each other.

As for the other two groups, Ling Weidong and his friends didn't see them. They might have gone to the mountains to cook.

Li Guang came in, followed by Chen Jing and Gu Jianjun.