Chapter 285 Roast Chicken? I Don't Want to Eat It

After placing the child steadily beside him, Cheng Chao's heart was so soft that water could drip out of his mouth when he spoke softly.

"Have you eaten? Brother will grill one for you first."

"No, Xinxin is full, sister will grill it!"

Cheng Chao felt a little regretful, but he still spared no effort to promote his skills.

"Then, roasted chicken, how about brother making roasted chicken for you?"

The little girl's eyes lit up. She had been talking about roasted chicken for many days, but she still hadn't eaten it. She was really thinking about it. Just when she was about to agree, a sudden burp made her wilt instantly.

"No, Xinxin's stomach is already swollen. If she eats more roasted chicken, it will explode."

Cheng Chao felt regretful, but still had some hope.

"Or, go play for a while. When the roasted chicken is ready, you will be hungry too."

The child who had just eaten a belly full of fish was actually not very interested in roasted chicken at this time, but Cheng Chao's pitiful look made the child a little unsure of how to refuse, and she frowned and scratched her head.

"But, is Xinxin full?"

Seeing Cheng Chao's perseverance, Cheng Jin couldn't bear to watch.

"Xinxin, go play, ignore him, he is hungry."

As if she had been pardoned, the little girl breathed a sigh of relief and ran away.

"Jixiang, let's go, let's go over there and play."

"Hey, little uncle, you..."

"What do you mean, are you a tiger?

The child's stomach is so full, and you still feed him?

Even if there is food, he must eat it all at once? Can't he leave it for another meal?

What's the matter, can't he see people for the next meal or what?

The child How old is the child? What if he gets hurt?

Do you think he is like you guys, who don't have to eat or be full? "

Cheng Chao was also shocked. He really had no experience in raising children. He was also confused when he heard that he got hurt.

"No, it can't be?"

He was still a little scared.

"Is it so serious?"

Seeing this expression, Cheng Jin's tone relaxed a little.

"What do you think?"

After the Cheng family got into trouble, Cheng Chao was almost raised by him. Although he was not young at that time, Cheng Jin knew everything he should know. He asked almost everyone around him, including aunts, sisters-in-law, and so on.

He also asked about the doctors and nurses clearly.

"The child is so small, how much can he eat? Meat is not easy to digest. If you feed him like this, he will definitely have indigestion at night."

Jian Jian didn't care about that. Seeing them eat the fish one after another, she felt that she had fulfilled her child's wish. She had also handed over all the important things for the day. It was none of her business, so she didn't want to stay here anymore.

"Xinxin,"

Wipe the sweat off the child's head and give him a sip of water.

"Do you want to go home or pick mushrooms?"