Chapter 295 Why do you have to involve me in something?

Jian Wenxiu was stunned for a moment, and waved his hand quickly,

"You don't have to be so nervous, I'm not sure. We have the same surname and are both from Beijing. Maybe we are related."

"Really, Jian is not a big surname. Even if it doesn't matter now, it won't be far if you count a few generations up."

This is a reason.

Jian thought about it carefully,

"I haven't heard about the relationship in my family. When I was old enough, my grandfather had only my father as a child.

I remember very clearly that at that time, my grandfather and my grandfather's catchphrase was, who is like us, the only child in the family?

What else, my father only thought about fighting, thinking about defending the country all day long, and didn't care about the family business at all.

My mother is soft-hearted, can't stand up, and is not that kind of material.

When I was a little older, they started to take me with them whenever they had something to do.

Later, the war was everywhere The family was in chaos, and my dad was also in a tight spot in the army. The two old men discussed and donated all the family property, took me and my mom to work, and they lived in that small courtyard. "

Jian Wenxiu frowned,

"Then, what about your other relatives?"

"I have never seen or heard of other relatives. Since I can remember, there have always been only grandpa and grandpa. During the holidays, it was friends and colleagues who came, not relatives."

Jian Wenxiu was thinking, but Cheng Chao suddenly thought of a question,

"Is your grandpa's surname Su?"

"Yes," Jian nodded,

"Didn't you check my information?

My grandfather Jian Guowei, my father Jian Liye, my grandfather Su Yuanshan, my mother Su Wenqing."

Cheng Chao suddenly had a bold idea to link two completely unrelated events together,

"Wait, let me sort it out,"

"No, I'm talking about my affairs, why are you sorting it out?"

Cheng Chao waved his hand,

"Wait a minute, remember, after we met, I always said that I felt very close to you, right?"

Jian Jian nodded,

"Yes, it is true, it is also very comfortable to get along with you, hurry up It's different from Mingzhu and the others. I would consciously keep my distance from Lin Dongfang or the male educated youths in the educated youths' courtyard.

But I don't seem to have any concerns about you at all. Well, it's very natural. And I'm sure I don't have any strange thoughts about you. "

Cheng Chao clapped his hands,

"Yes, yes, me too. My uncle also warned me not to have any improper thoughts about you. I said that my feelings about you are not like that at all. It's like, it's like we are originally a family. "

When these words came out, Jian Jian was shocked, and Jian Wenxiu frowned even more tightly.

"I just said that we might have a relationship, and you came up to try to make a connection? Then say something reliable. This is not your idea, right?"

It was originally a bold guess, but thinking about it in detail, Cheng Chao became solemn instead.

"No, Uncle Jian, the more I think about it, the more I feel that I am right.