Chapter 400 Beast! brute!

"Why?"

It's okay for the two boys, but for Jian Xin, this is a bit beyond her scope.

"For example, there is a bad guy on the other side, who caught you and threatened us. We are afraid that you will be hurt. Can we still catch the bad guy? This is the weakness."

The little girl thought for a while,

"I was caught by the bad guy, and the bad guy will threaten you, right?"

Because she didn't understand what the threat meant, Cheng An also spoke softly,

"Just like your favorite book is in someone else's hands, and he asked you to bring him delicious food, otherwise he would tear up your book,"

"Ah? That won't work!"

"You see, that's what it means. Your own things are in someone else's hands. This is the weakness, the threat "Xie, do you understand?"

Cheng Chao patted his pants and stood up.

"Okay, you teach me, I'm going back.

I'll bring back the things you asked for last time from the villagers, and say it's a reward for your application. The village chief will understand what's going on, so you don't have to repay the favor.

I may not be able to come over these few days, and I may have to go back to Beijing to cooperate. Old Jian is not here either, and the team leader will go with me. You must pay attention to safety. If you have any problems, go to your uncle, and your uncle will stay at home to look after the house."

After getting rid of this time bomb, Jian Jian actually felt much more relieved.

"Don't run to the mountains, it's not peaceful over there either,"

"Okay, okay, let's just stay at home and hibernate, okay?"

Cheng Chao was relieved, but Jian Jian never thought that staying at home and hibernate could still cause trouble.

A few days after Cheng Chao left, the first snow came.

Adults and children were happy. Adults were looking forward to the auspicious snow heralding a good harvest, and children had things to play with again.

Adults were sweeping snow, and children were running back and forth, playing.

A warm and harmonious scene.

Jiandan was sweeping snow at the door. Several male educated youth were going to go up the mountain to prepare more firewood while it was snowing. When they met Jiandan at the door, they stopped and said a few words.

As they were talking, two obvious noises came from the direction of the mountain. Jiandan's face suddenly changed. Almost at the same time, Lin Dongfang also took a few quick steps forward with a cautious look on his face.

"It's gunshots!"

The sound was very obvious. They heard it, and the villagers heard it too. For a while, many people looked over here, and more were panicked, especially women and children. Although it was not far from the border, the village had not heard such a close sound for several years.

Soon, the men in the village, especially the militia, and the cadres in the village, all ran over.

"What's going on?"

Jiandan's place was the closest to the mountain. Unfortunately, everyone heard it, and no one knew what happened.

"Village chief, it sounds like gunshots. Should we get the big guys?"

Before he finished speaking, two more shots were heard from above, and they sounded clearer. Everyone present changed their faces.

"It's coming this way. It seems like an old hunting rifle?"