Chapter 001 Tongtian Continent

Tongtian Continent, a continent for the purpose of cultivation, is divided into two types of people here, that is, practitioners and civilians.

Cultivators are the masters of this world, while ordinary people are the ants of this world. Because cultivation is advocated here, this is also a world where the weak prey on the strong. Here, as long as your cultivation level is high enough, killing people is not illegal. Those who have the ability can live, so the mortals who can't cultivate here have no dignity at all, but fortunately, all the cultivators have their eyes above the top, and they rarely go to trouble those mortals, unless mortals provoke them. When it comes to them, then mortals deserve to die.

In the Tongtian Continent, it is divided into four major areas, which are the south, north, west and east. Each area has the most prominent families in charge. For example, the Tang is in charge of southern area. Among these three families, the Tang family is the most prominent, with many practitioners and amazing financial resources, so the Tang family has become the number one family in the south of Tongtian Continent.

And Tang Yu is the son of Tang Li, the current head of the Tang family. Tang Li has many concubines and many sons and daughters, but Tang Yu was the only son of his own.

Tang Yu has been highly expected since he was born, because in this world, big families generally value the bloodlines of descendants. As descendant, unless you use talent to attract the attention of the master, you will be considered a waste. Otherwise, even if they are the sons and daughters of the patriarch, their status is not much noble.

And Tang Yu, as the direct bloodline of the younger generation of the Tang family and the direct son of the patriarch, his status can be said to be very noble and prominent in the four major areas of Tongtian Continent, so the Cheng family took the lead in marrying him when he was just born. A child marriage was arranged, and the woman was also the daughter of the head of the Cheng family, only a month older than Tang Yu.

When Tang Yu was ten years old, it was time to test his spiritual power. When he put his hand on a white crystal ball, a light as bright as the day erupted in the crystal ball, which represented the full level of innate mental power.

In Tongtian Continent, practitioners must have spiritual power if they want to practice. Everyone can use the crystal ball to test the level of spiritual power after they reach the age of ten. There are five levels of spiritual power, which are waste spiritual power. Such people cannot practice , that is, mortals, because the level of spiritual power can't even reach the entry threshold, so naturally they can't practice. After that, there are low-level spiritual power, medium spiritual power, high-level spiritual power and innate full-level spiritual power.

The higher the level of spiritual power, the faster the natural cultivation speed. The innate full level of spiritual power is equivalent to the fact that a cultivator does not need to increase the level of spiritual power in the process of cultivation, just practice directly, and basically will not encounter the bottleneck, the speed of cultivation, and the breakthrough are all very fast, so people with innate full spiritual power can be said to be very rare in the entire Tongtian Continent.

Therefore, when Tang Yu had innate full-level spiritual power, not only the entire Tang family was a sensation, but the entire south, and even the entire Tongtian Continent was a sensation. There was an endless stream of people who came to congratulate him. At that time, the Tang family The threshold was almost broken, and the Cheng family even proposed that when Tang Yu turned 18, they would become Taoist couples, and they would practice together to achieve the Tao.

However, no one expected that a month later, when Tang Yu walked into the Tang family's scripture pool, the proud son of heaven, who had been placed with high hopes by everyone, would soon become a trash that everyone cast aside.

Practitioners who tested their spiritual strength at the age of ten had to go through the washing pool before they can practice. This pool is to help cleanse the meridians of the practitioner, open up the two meridians of the cultivator, and let the practitioner be on the road of cultivation. If you don't enter the scripture pool, it is not impossible to practice, but the speed of cultivation will be very slow, and you may even encounter bottlenecks and be unable to practice.

Of course, this scripture pool is also prepared with herbs to wash the meridians. Generally, the scripture pools of big families use extremely expensive spiritual herbs instead of ordinary medicinal liquid. When the mental strength is exhausted and unable to cultivate, they basically use ordinary herbs to prepare menstrual liquid for cultivation, and the effect is naturally not as good as the spiritual herb liquid prepared in the big family.

Tang Yu walked into the scripture pool under the expectation of everyone. No one thought that he would faint after failing to last even a minute in the scripture pool. For practitioners, the time spent in the scripture pool is often The longer it takes, the cleaner the meridians are washed, and the faster the speed of cultivation.

And Tang Yu, who couldn't hold on for a minute, was directly stimulated by the overbearing medicine effect in the Jingjing Pool and fainted. Afterwards, after inspection, he found out that Tang Yu's whole body's meridians were blocked, and the meridians were as thin as a cow's hair. It is also a rare existence in the world.

Therefore, even if Tang Yu had innate full-level spiritual power, he still couldn't cultivate, let alone contract a spiritual beast.

As soon as this news came out, the entire Tang family and the entire Tongtian Continent were in an uproar. Immediately, the Tang family became the laughing stock of all the aristocratic families in Tongtian Continent, and the laughing stock that everyone talked about behind their backs.

Tang Yu, who was considered by everyone as the proud son of heaven, was quickly called a waste, and even became a person who was abandoned by the Tang family. Tang Li began to stop paying attention to him, and transferred all his spiritual power to those concubine sons and concubine daughters. He focused on cultivating his sons and daughters. Even the descendants of the Tang family no longer paid attention to Tang Yu, the young master. He used to respond to everyone when he went out, but now he is like a mouse crossing the street when he goes out. beat.

In just six years, Tang Yu grew from ten to sixteen years old. At such a young age, he has already tasted the warmth and coldness of the world, and felt the various states of the world.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com