Chapter 063 Reaching the Peak

Tang Yu sneered, his left hand was Hei Lian Xinhuo, and the spiritual power of his right hand directly gathered into an invisible wall to block the escape direction of the water monster, and the water monster slammed into it with a snap. After coming out, on the Tongtian Continent, the spiritual power of the practitioner can condense all things in the world, whether it is defense or attack, it is all possible.

The water monster didn't seem to realize that there was a transparent wall in front of it. It hit it again and was bounced back again. At this time, the black lotus heart fire in Tang Yu's hand had fallen from the sky, and the face of the water monster suddenly turned into I saw Xiaobai's beautiful, cute and furry face, but at this moment, this face is a bit hideous and terrifying.

Tang Yu looked at it, felt pain in his heart, immediately wrapped the water monster with black lotus heart fire and said in a cold voice, "Spit out Xiaobai."

"Ahhh..."

The man-faced water monster made a shrill sound, which made people feel horrified, like the attack of a magic sound, and the heads of people with weak skills would explode.

Being directly engulfed and burned by the Black Lotus Heart Fire, how can the water monster stand it? The water on its body evaporates quickly. If the water evaporates, the water monster will disappear, so the water monster is afraid of fire. Can talk, but is intelligent.

The water monster opened its bloody mouth without hesitation and spit out Xiaobai.

Tang Yu hurriedly followed Xiaobai. Xiaobai's whole body was wet with water, and there was no mucus or disgusting thing on his body. It seemed that the inside of the water monster was also made of water, otherwise it wouldn't be transparent and colorless.

Since Xiaobai was swallowed by the human-faced water monster not long ago, less than five minutes ago, he was still breathing. Tang Yu hugged it, which was wet all over his body, and saw that Xiaobai was safe and sound, with his stomach heaving slightly, and he felt relieved. With a sharp and cold look, he looked at the water monster with a cold face. The water on the water monster quickly evaporated under the burning of the black lotus heart fire. It quickly evaporated from the size of a yoga ball to the size of a leather ball. The screams resounded through the sky, very ugly.

Tang Yu had a cold killing intent in his heart. He dared to hurt Xiaobai. He would never let it go easily, but it seemed too cheap to burn the water monster like this. Tang Yu thought for a while, put away the black lotus heart fire, He directly put the water monster into the space, and then turned back with Xiaobai in his arms.

As for the water monster, don't kill it for the time being. One is that Tang Yu wants to study the water monster, and the other is that he wants to keep the water monster for Xiaobai so that Xiaobai can take revenge himself.

You must know that Xiaobai holds grudges very much. Just looking at the ending of his uncle's family and Master Shen, Xiaobai's grudges are still up to him, but his enemies are not here, they are all on Tongtian Continent. He will go back sooner or later.

"Look, Tang Yu is back."

"It's really Tang Yu."

"Oh my God, he can come back!"

"Look at what he's holding in his hand?"

"It's his pet!"

"It's unbelievable that he can still get his pet back from the water monster!"

Everyone immediately talked about it.

Even Bai Heqi and the others were amazed. It's not like they haven't fought against the human-faced monster before. As long as there is water, they can live, they can only use fire to burn, but as long as there is fire, the Miracle will run away with a swipe. I chose not to face it head-on. I ran into this kind of monster and hid whenever I could, but I never thought that I could get back with them as companions.