Chapter 160 Three Maintenance

Speaking of this incident, he became angry. When Tang Qiying disappeared for two or three days, the Tang family didn't care at all, because it was normal for Tang Qiying not to show up for two or three days. She used to do this often until four or five days passed. Tang Qiying still hadn't shown her face, Tang Yuanping thought that Tang Qiying was hanging out with Murong Xiao every day and didn't know how to make progress, so she went to Murong Xiao's place to look for it in person, and wanted to teach her daughter a lesson, but Tang Qiying unexpectedly Tang Yuanping didn't come to see Murong Xiao for several days, only then did Tang Yuanping realize something was wrong.

Murong Xiao is Tang Qiying's favorite person. She didn't say that she must see him once a day, but also once every two days. It is impossible not to come to Murong Xiao for five or six days, and Murong's family does not see her. The trace was obviously abnormal, so Tang Yuanping hurriedly sent people to search for it. The entire Tang family's servants were mobilized. They searched for three days and three nights in the entire fairy city of Nuo Da, and finally found the ruined man in the Town God's Temple in the suburbs. The dying, out-of-shape Tang Qiying.

Although Tang Qiying didn't die at that time, she was breathing less and exhaling more. She was already ruined. It can be seen what kind of treatment she has suffered these days. Not only that, all the meridians in her body were broken Yes, her cultivation was abolished, and she became a useless person. Tang Yuanping immediately found someone and spent several days to rescue Tang Qiying. Although Tang Qiying was rescued, she was almost like a madman. He kept talking about killing Tang Yu, which showed how deep his hatred for Tang Yu was.

Although she couldn't ask anything out of her mouth, she still had such deep obsession and hatred for Tang Yu with her crazy attitude. Tang Yuanping guessed that Tang Qiying's behavior like this must have something to do with Tang Yu. I found it.

"Oh, what are you talking about?" Tang Yu sneered, "She deserves it, since she came up with such a dirty method, I can only treat her as her own way gone."

"You're looking for death." Upon hearing that Tang Yu actually admitted that it was really his fault that Tang Qiying became like this, Tang Yuanping immediately flew towards Tang Yu and Xiaobai, and the air around him was so powerful due to the strong spiritual force. Something twisted.

"Xiaobai, be careful." Tang Yu said solemnly.

Tang Yuanping's cultivation is not low.

"I know, you should be careful too." Xiaobai clenched the silver whip in his hand, and threw the silver whip towards Tang Yuanping the moment Tang Yuanping flew over.

Tang Yuanping snorted disdainfully, grabbed the silver whip and wanted to throw Xiao Bai out of the air.

"Old man, this way." Tang Yu threw out the Thunderbolt Talisman in his hand, and at the same time sacrificed Feng Nie to fight Tang Yuanping.

The little white fox smiled faintly, and suddenly charmed Tang Yuanping. Tang Yuanping's cultivation was a respectable one, not a little bit higher than the two of them, but because he had no defense against Xiaobai, he was captured by his charm all of a sudden. After concentrating on it for a second, Tang Yu seized this second, and threw the Sky-Booming Talisman over and exploded beside Tang Yuanping. Tang Yuanping quickly regained his senses, the silver whip in his hand disappeared, Xiaobai's silver whip was the illusion of his tail Yes, he can take it back at any time. He felt the explosion of the Hongtian Talisman and immediately retreated, but he was still hit by the Bangtian Talisman. Although he was not injured, his clothes were blown into tatters and cloth strips hung on his body. It was also dark, not to mention how embarrassing it was.

"You two are courting death." Tang Yuan calmly said, and the spiritual power in his hands became more powerful.

"Be careful." Tang Yu said to Xiaobai, his face was extremely solemn. Tang Yuanping's cultivation base was much higher than theirs, so they had to be careful.