Chapter 171 - 172

Auction of Spirit Wine

And the master and the monster will be in the same mind.

However, monster eggs are very rare, and monsters will regard their eggs as more important than their own lives. They will rarely lose their eggs. Both sides will suffer, some extreme monsters will even swallow their own eggs directly before they die, and they will not let the cultivator get monster eggs if they eat them themselves.

So once a monster egg appears, it will definitely cause a sensation.

Tang Yu glanced at the detailed explanation on the list. This is still a young egg of a blood-spotted wolf. This kind of blood-spotted wolf is a high-level monster, and can usually be cultivated to about tenth level, but the blood-spotted wolf They are all herd monsters, and I don't know how the auction will have such a great ability to get a young blood-stained wolf egg.

"Blood-spotted wolf, is it very powerful?" Xiao Bai asked, after all, he is not a monster in this world, and naturally he doesn't know anything about monsters.

"It's very powerful." Tang Yu nodded, "If you have the opportunity to cultivate to the top level, you will have about ten levels of cultivation." Tang Yu explained.

"So high!" Xiaobai was still shocked, his eyes sparkling.

"You want it?" Tang Yu asked.

Xiaobai thought for a while, shook his head and said, "Forget it, usually the price of things that go to auctions is definitely not low."

They have no spirit stones to waste.

And Xiaobai didn't want to raise a little monster either. I guess this little monster was similar to a little pet. Although it was cute, it would take up a lot of his and Tang Yu's time, so forget it.

Tang Yu didn't plan to shoot the blood-stained wolf either, because he didn't want to contract a monster either.

The two continued to look down, and soon saw the end, Tang Yu stood up excitedly, and said in shock, "Extremely cold ice marrow!"

Xuanyuan Feng should have seen the list, so he is not surprised, nodded and said, "You don't need to think about such a good thing, the price is definitely not low, and this time the forces that come to the Valley of Desperation are not limited to our northern four. Big families, there are many families in the east, west and south, not only that, there are also some scattered families in the Tongtian Continent, magic cultivators, casual cultivators, and monsters, good things like the extreme northern cold ice marrow, there are no hundreds of billions of spiritual stones , definitely can’t be photographed.”

There are hundreds of billions of spirit stones, and all the spirit stones in their family need to be exhausted, so forget it.

The extreme northern ice essence is an extremely rare treasure. This kind of ice essence is born in the underground of the ice and snow mountains in the extreme north. It takes hundreds of millions of years to form a small piece. The temperature is extremely cold. It is an extremely rare extremely cold Whether it is absorbed or used for refining, it is an extremely precious treasure, and it will also have a qualitative improvement for the practitioner.

However, not everyone can absorb and refine this kind of extreme arctic ice essence. It requires extremely high mental strength and endures the pain and refining of body forging brought by the extreme arctic ice essence, otherwise it will only Frozen into an ice sculpture, just exploded to death.

If you want to absorb the ice essence of the extreme north, you must have absolute certainty and firm belief in yourself.

Tang Yu didn't pay attention to what Xuanyuan Feng said, and put away the panacea, with ecstasy in his eyes, he must take this piece of extreme arctic ice marrow, because it is really a good thing for him, and he has already set his heart on fire. If he has cultivated to the point of Huang Lian, if he gets the ice marrow of the extreme north, one fire, one water, one hot and one cold, it is like the combination of a human man and a woman, one yin and one yang, and a yin and yang spirit body will be formed in his body. At this time, not only his cultivation base has risen, but his physique will also be completely forged and changed.