Chapter 083 Encounter Contempt

Sister Cao waved to Tang Yu, pulled the young man beside her and walked away quickly.

Tang Yu curled his lips and walked over with a smile.

Fu Muqing said, "I finally waited for you."

"Don't make it seem like you miss me so much, and don't say such ambiguous things, we have nothing to do with each other." Fu Muqing couldn't help laughing, and said, "Let's go, go pick up Xiaobai .”

"Did you call Xiaobai? Don't call him so intimate." Tang Yu was upset, always feeling that Fu Muqing was coveting his Xiaobai.

"Then what should I call it? I can't call it your pet, right?" Fu Muqing said speechlessly.

Tang Yu, "..."

"No need to pick it up, I didn't check Xiaobai in," Tang Yu said.

"What about Xiaobai?" Fu Muqing asked.

"You don't have to worry about it, it's fine if you see it later." Tang Yu said, now that there are so many people, of course he can't let Xiaobai out of the space, so he can only wait.

Fu Muqing had no choice but to nod half-believingly. As a person of profound arts, he has his own heresy, and Tang Yu is no exception. I just want to ask you, your cultivation seems to be more refined? How did you cultivate? How did your skills increase so quickly?"

Tang Yu's skill wasn't that great when he went down to the tomb, but when he fought Qi Chengye and Wan Zongsong later, he was able to beat them both by himself, and his cultivation seemed unfathomable. It really made Fu Muqing curious, how did he practice?

"Secret." Tang Yu sneered, "If I tell you, what if you stole your teacher?"

Fu Muqing, "..."

Fu Muqing was so speechless that he didn't want to have a conversation with Tang Yu at all, and he was speechless every time he had a conversation.

"Husband, it's him. He actually said that the perfume on my body stinks to death. What a country bumpkin. This is a world-limited edition of millions of bottles of perfume. I have never seen such a ignorant person like him." The woman The whining voice came from Tang Yu's side, and Tang Yu's whole body got goosebumps when he heard it.

"Don't talk to him, he is an ignorant bumpkin. Such a person likes not to eat grapes and say grapes are sour." A greasy middle-aged man in his forties coaxed a woman with his arms around her slender waist.

"But he still scolds me with another fat, fat, old and ugly woman, and despises me." The woman acted coquettishly.

The man immediately said with a fierce look on his face, "How dare he despise you? It's his honor to sit next to you. Just wait, I'll vent my anger on you."

As the man spoke, he came to Tang Yu's side and glared at him angrily, "Hey, what about you, apologize to my wife."

Tang Yu turned his head and looked over, only to think that this man and this woman are really weird, Tang Yu squinted his phoenix eyes and asked with a sneer, "Are you asking me to apologize?"

"Yes, it means you, hurry up and apologize to my wife, otherwise..."

"Otherwise, what about?" Fu Muqing asked with a cold face instantly.

The man didn't notice the people around Tang Yu at all, his mind was on his little wife, and then he looked at Fu Muqing, his expression changed instantly, "Second Young Master Fu?"

Fu Muqing nodded coldly and asked, "What do you want my friend to do?"

The man quickly shook his head and smiled flatteringly, "No, no, what are you doing?"