Chapter 031

Tang Yu didn't go out to look for it. Xiaobai ran so fast that he couldn't catch up with him. Moreover, he and Xiaobai were inseparable from each other. As long as he was here, Xiaobai could only be in this city at most. Go shopping, he can't get out of this city, and if there is no feeding from his heart after a month, Xiaobai's body will gradually weaken, so there is no need for him to look for it, Xiaobai will come back to him by himself of.

Although Tang Yu really wanted to please Xiaobai, he felt that it was appropriate to teach Xiaobai some lessons, otherwise, it would be impossible for them to get along peacefully. At this time, Tang Yu only domesticated Xiaobai as a pet. Rewards and punishments are the way to tame animals.

Three days later, Tang Yu walked out of the Jin's Hotel. A luxury car was parked outside the door. Jin Cheng personally came down and opened the door to invite Tang Yu into the car.

Sitting in the car, Tang Yu frowned, and at a glance, he saw that the fortune above the Jin family's villa was mixed with black air. If the black air completely enveloped the fortune, the Jin family would be finished.

Jin Cheng looked at Tang Yu's frown and asked, "Master Tang, what's the problem?"

"It is indeed an evil spirit, and it is devouring your family's fortune. If I don't expect it, this evil spirit should be artificially refined." Tang Yu said lightly, the congenital evil spirit and the refining The evil spirits are different, the congenital evil spirits are not restrained, the artificially refined evil spirits can only obey the orders of their masters, and the general congenital evil spirits will only kill people, absorbing the essence of human beings to increase their own strength. He will not devour the family's luck, because luck is not helpful to evil spirits.

But this evil ghost is devouring the fortune of the Jin family. It can only be said that it was artificially refined and put into the Jin family on purpose.

"Man-made? What do you mean? Can evil spirits still make it?" Jin Zelin looked shocked.

Jin Cheng was awakened immediately, and he asked, "Master Tang, does that mean that someone deliberately opposes our Jin family?"

"I don't know about this. You need to check it yourself. I'm not responsible for this." Tang Yu opened the car door and got out, "Come on, let's go see your parents first."

Jin Cheng led Tang Yu into his parents' bedroom with a serious face. The two of them have been in a coma for a long time now, and the skin on their faces has a faint blue color. After that, I couldn't find any symptoms.

Tang Yu stepped forward to take a look, and took out the pre-loaded qi-dispelling talisman from his pocket with a pair of hands. The two talisman papers immediately burned in his hands and quickly turned to ashes. It just looked a little better, and Tang Yu burned the qi-dispelling talisman three times in succession, and the blue and black on the faces of Father Jin and Mother Jin disappeared a lot.

Jin Zelin stared at this scene with wide eyes, and thought it was amazing. He now has blind admiration for Tang Yu, and said quickly, "Really, it's really much better."

"Of course, I used my eight Qi-dispelling Talismans all at once, and the ghost energy on their bodies is almost expelled. Next, I wear the Qi-dispelling Talismans by my side for a period of time, and after half a month, they will completely recover." Tang Yu took out the sickness talisman and handed it to Jin Zelin.

Looking at this scene, Jin Cheng heaved a sigh of relief in his heart. Although he had firm trust in Tang Yu in his eyes and face, he still had doubts in his heart, and Tang Yu's salary was not low. Looking at it now Tang Yu really had two brushes, and he was immediately relieved.

"Let's go, take me to the room where the antique is kept. That evil spirit is probably hiding there," Tang Yu said.

"Am... shall we go too?" Jin Zelin was a little scared.

Tang Yu glanced at him and smiled, "If you're scared, you don't have to go."

Jin Cheng had already turned around and led Tang Yu away, and Jin Zelin gritted his teeth and scratched his scalp, and quickly followed.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com