Chapter 103 The Hypocrite

Tang Yu nodded and said, "That's right, this shows that your ghost energy is passing away rapidly, and the person who is favored by you may not be satisfied with his current luck. He wants to increase his luck, then you According to your situation, it is estimated that within three to five years, you will really disappear."

"What?" Tang Wei suddenly said angrily, "I was killed by him, and he is still not satisfied. This must have been done by that heartbroken man. Master, there can be no one else except that heartless man. This villa was given to me by that heartbroken man."

"What's the name of that heartbroken man?" Tang Yu asked.

"Lu Chi." Tang Wei said, "When I first debuted and became famous, it was Lu Chi who favored me. He is rich, powerful, and handsome. He often spends a lot of money for me, so I soon became his mistress. , I originally thought he was true love for me, but I didn't expect him to turn around and marry someone else, I went to him after I heard the news that night, after that he gave me a glass of wine, and I passed out after drinking it, again Woke up here, and I'm dead."

"So, you must have been deliberately killed and sent here by him." Tang Yu nodded.

"It must be him." Tang Wei said with an indignant look on her face, "Anyone else but him, but why did he sell this villa? Since he has done such a thing, he should be afraid. If the villa If it is sold, won't others find out?"

"I guess he sold this villa with the intention of wanting you to kill someone. You are a ghost. If you kill someone, you will become even more powerful and become an even more evil ghost. The ghost aura in your body will become stronger and stronger. , his luck will be even better, and whether this cloakroom is on the second floor or in your room, he clearly knows that it is your bedroom, and you will definitely not let strangers step into that room if you live in it, so he Only then will you have the confidence to sell this villa blatantly." Tang Yu said lightly.

It's just that what Lu Chi didn't expect was that after several rounds of owners, Tang Wei didn't kill anyone, because she was kind-hearted, and at most she only played pranks to scare people.

Therefore, the ghost aura on Tang Wei's body will become weaker and weaker. It is estimated that in a few years, the ghost of Tang Wei will disappear.

"He...why is he so vicious?" Tang Wei's face turned black with anger, "I love him so much, yet he treats me like this. He...is he still human?"

"Don't panic, I'll call you to inquire." Tang Yu said, although it was only their guess, it was almost certain. Tang Yu called Fu Muqing and asked, "Do you know the number of the first person in this villa?" Who is a master?"

"I know, what's wrong?" Fu Muqing asked.

"Who is it?" Tang Yu asked, "I can't tell you the reason yet."

"Lu Chi, the current head of the Lu family, heard that this villa was given to his lover twenty years ago, but his lover died inexplicably inside, and Lu Chi has been depressed for several years. , after burying his lover in a grand manner, in order not to make himself feel emotional, he sold this villa, who knows that this villa will always be haunted." Fu Muqing said simply.

Tang Yu was sure that Tang Wei's death was really inseparable from Lu Chi's conspiracy.

"What kind of person is Lu Chi?"

"How should I put it? He is personable, gentle and refined, and he is also a great kind person. He is most keen on doing charity, so his popularity is quite good, but his ability is still outstanding. In fact, the Lu family was not one of the four major families back then. One, just because the Wen family had no successors, the Lu family was squeezed out and became one of the four major families, and the Lu family was also a small and well-known wealthy family in the imperial capital back then, as if they had made a fortune overnight, Afterwards, under Lu Chi's leadership, they gradually flourished, and over the past ten years, the development trend of the Lu family has been very good." Fu Muqing said with a smile, "It's a bit far-reaching to be involved."