Chapter 044

Xu Fan walked forward with a wine glass, with a smile on his face, "Boss Jin."

Jin Cheng glanced at Xu Fan, "You are?"

"My name is Xu Fan, I am the Xu family..."

"Okay, I'm full." Tang Yu interrupted their conversation at this moment.

Xu Fan, "..."

Xu Fan was so angry.

Jin Cheng also stood up and said, "Master Tang, can I take a step to speak?"

"Wait a moment." Tang Yu nodded, turned around and went to another table and patted Zhang Liang on the shoulder. Zhang Liang looked at him in a daze, and Tang Yu said, "Come with me."

Zhang Liang got up and followed Tang Yu to an empty corner.

Tang Yu saw that his Yintang was turning black, and the skin under his eye sockets was a rich blue color. He knew that he hadn't had a good rest in the past few days, and that his body was full of ghost and yin. Tang Yu asked, "I used to Remind you not to pick up things when you go back in the middle of the night, did you pick up something and go home?"

"How do you know?" Zhang Liang was taken aback.

"Because you have a lot of yin and ghost aura, it means that you must have been to some place with a lot of yin aura in the past few days and met a ghost, and your seal has turned black, which means that your lifespan is decreasing and your essence is being absorbed by ghosts. You won't be able to live in another ten and a half months." Tang Yu said, if it weren't for the fact that Zhang Liang was not bad and had helped the original owner, Tang Yu would not take the initiative to take care of it.

"What did you say?" Zhang Liang looked at Tang Yu suspiciously, obviously not believing it.

Tang Yu asked, "What did you pick up that day?"

When Zhang Liang mentioned the things he picked up that day, he immediately felt unlucky. Even now thinking about it, he still had goose bumps all over his body, and felt a chill down his back. It was a wad of money, and I didn't want to pick it up at first, but I couldn't bear it, so I picked it up. I didn't expect that when I woke up the next day, the wad of money became ghost coins. I thought it was bad luck, so I threw it away, but These days I have been restless, even when I sleep at night, I always feel that someone is standing by my bed, looking at me and talking to me, but my eyes are heavy, I just can’t wake up, and I haven’t slept well for several nights .”

Zhang Liang heard Tang Yu say that he had encountered a ghost. Although he didn't quite believe Tang Yu, he still couldn't help asking, "Did I really see a ghost? What's going on? Why did the ghost throw the ghost?" Is a stack of Ming coins on the way?"

"Because he wants to buy your life." Tang Yu understood instantly.

"Ah?" Zhang Liang understood, "I... I threw it back to him again."

"Since you have already picked up his money, you have agreed to the deal, and it is useless to throw it back. After ten and a half months, the ghost will absorb all your energy, and you will die." Tang Yu said lightly. .

"Ah?" Zhang Liang never thought that he would be so unlucky, and suddenly felt cold all over. Looking at Tang Yu at this moment, he could only believe it for the time being. After all, it was about his own life. He didn't dare to take it lightly, so he hurriedly asked said, "Then what should I do?"