Chapter 009 Sudden Accident

"You don't need to rush, I will move out naturally." Tang Yu replied with a sneer, turned and walked towards the house, he will definitely move out, he is not familiar with this world when he first came to this world, so he hasn't bought a house yet, Tang Yu is not short of money now, and of course he doesn't want to stay here and suffer from the eyes of his uncle and aunt all the time. It seems that buying a house is on the agenda. With his own house, it will be more convenient for him to do whatever he wants in the future.

Tang Yu made this decision secretly in his heart and went back to his room. Before he went back, he took a special look at it. He didn't find the little fox cub in the morning again, so Tang Yu didn't think about it anymore. He went back to the room. In the room, he immediately took out the pot of gold fingers and placed them on the table for careful observation.

But no matter how much he observed, he couldn't see why, but because there was no rotten air from the antique body here, the aura emanating from the gold finger was a little stronger, but very little, Tang Yu's hands As soon as it was lifted, the aura was absorbed directly.

If one relies on the aura emanating from this golden finger to cultivate, will the cultivation speed be faster?

Tang Yu stroked his chin and thought about it. He looked at the little gold finger, which was covered with dense golden thorns. Those thorns were indeed hard, although this pot of little gold finger would emit The spiritual energy can allow him to absorb and cultivate, but the spiritual energy emitted is too little, which is simply insignificant to a practitioner. Tang Yu looked at the pot of golden fingers in a daze, and his fingertips unconsciously touched it The hard thorns were so sharp that they pierced Tang Yu's fingertips in an instant.

A drop of bright red blood dripped from the pulp of the finger onto the gold finger, and then the blood was absorbed by the gold finger. It was really absorbed. Tang Yu saw with his own eyes that the blood slowly disappeared into the emerald green body of the gold finger. .

Tang Yu's eyes widened. Plants that can absorb human blood are not uncommon in Tongtian Continent. After all, there is a strange world there, but it is too rare in this age of civilization with technological development.

While Tang Yu was watching this scene in amazement, suddenly there was an unbearable burning sensation on the finger of the punctured blood, as if bitten by a centipede or a scorpion, the pain was unbearable , Tang Yu quickly looked at the finger, only to see that finger suddenly became extremely dark, as if it had been poisoned.

Not only that, but the black blood was still spreading downwards towards the palm of his hand. Tang Yu realized that he might really be poisoned, so he immediately sealed the acupuncture point of his left hand with his right hand to prevent the black blood from being poisoned again. It spread, but it didn't seem to work at all. The black blood still spread towards the palm, and the meridians in the palm suddenly appeared. For a moment, it seemed that this hand was not his own. Hei, his whole body softened.

Tang Yu knelt on the ground with a plop, sweat pouring down his forehead, realizing that this hand could no longer be kept, he gritted his teeth and used the aura he had cultivated for several months to counteract the toxin, which aggravated his pain and caused his whole body to The meridians in his body were all distorted, and Tang Yu spit out a mouthful of blood in pain. He hesitated for a while and wanted to cut off his left hand, but before he could perform his skills, his eyes darkened, and he fainted.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com