Chapter 54 Coax Xiaobai

"Your talismans are selling very well. Although the price is relatively expensive, the effect of the talismans is very good, so my old customers are willing to pay a lot of money to buy your talismans. I almost run out of stock here." Old man Gu couldn't bear it. Sighing silently, he observed Tang Yu carefully with his eyes. It was amazing how talented he was at such a young age.

"That's easy to talk about. I'll draw more when I go back, and I'll send it to you in three days." Naturally, Tang Yu didn't want to let go of this opportunity to make money.

Master Bai laughed and asked jokingly, "Master Tang, you have earned so much, are you still short of money?"

"No way." Tang Yu touched his nose helplessly, "Who made the family raise a prodigal."

His golden finger is really a prodigal, and he has no choice but to keep it.

Both Bai Heqi and old man Gu thought Tang Yu had a girlfriend, so they smiled jokingly and said nothing more.

Bai Heqi transferred five million to Tang Yu. Tang Yu was in a good mood seeing the extra zero in the account, so he said goodbye to Bai Heqi and Old Man Gu.

Bai Heqi asked him to draw more Seven Evil Talismans this month, and at that time, it will still cost one million a piece, and he will contact him when the burial team is about to leave.

Tang Yu nodded and left. Xiaobai was at home alone, he was a little worried, and he didn't know if Xiaobai was angry?

Walking to the street, Tang Yu looked at the ice cream shop that was open, thinking that Xiaobai likes to eat ice cream, so he went in and bought more than ten boxes, a big bag, all kinds of flavors, and then took a taxi home satisfied .

"Xiaobai." Tang Yu opened the door and called out. The room was very quiet, and there was no sign of Xiaobai at all.

Tang Yu frowned and put the ice cream in the refrigerator, then searched the whole villa inside and out, but he couldn't find Xiaobai. It seems that Xiaobai ran out by himself, probably because he was angry , when the two got along well before, Xiaobai never went out alone.

Tang Yu was a little worried. Although he knew that there was no need to worry about Xiaobai, nothing would happen to Xiaobai, but Tang Yu, who had become familiar with Xiaobai and got along well with him, was still worried. He thought about it, and Xiaobai had his own heart in him. Blood, fed by a bowl of blood every month, made him and Xiaobai already connected. Xiaobai couldn't do without him, and he couldn't do without Xiaobai, and Tang Yu could get Xiaobai's position.

Tang Yu cut out a small paper figurine with white paper, then used a cinnabar pen to put some charms on it and closed his eyes. The small paper figurine flew out of the window immediately, and Tang Yu ran with the small paper figurine for a while, pulling the corners of his mouth. He thought to himself that it would be too troublesome not to be able to fly in the sky, so he had to call Jin Zelin and ask him to come out and drive him there.

Jin Zelin came over soon after receiving Tang Yu's call. Tang Yu sat in the co-pilot and pointed to a flying paper figurine in front of him and said, "Did you see it? Follow."

"A paper figurine that can... fly?" Jin Zelin was shocked. He only felt that since he met Tang Yu, his life had become abnormal.

"Yeah!" Tang Yu nodded, "Hurry up and follow."

"Okay." Jin Zelin suppressed his shock and thought that he had even seen a ghost, so why should he be surprised?

But looking at the paper figurine in front of him, he couldn't help asking curiously, "Young Master Tang, can't others see the paper figurine?"