Chapter 011 Portable Space

When Tang Yu woke up again, the sky was completely bright. He blinked and glanced at the window, and the golden light shone in, reminding him that it was already the morning of the next day. Tang Yu only felt that his stomach was empty**** He was very hungry, and was still screaming. Tang Yu blinked, and suddenly realized that he quickly closed his eyes and checked the inner alchemy in his body. Sure enough, the inner alchemy was empty. The aura he had cultivated for several months was gone gone.

Tang Yu, "..."

Tang Yu's face was livid with anger, and his eyelids couldn't help twitching. He quickly opened the palm of his left hand and looked at it. The palm was white and smooth, and there was nothing there. With a thought of Tang Yu, a single pole was only ten centimeters high. A one-centimeter thick golden finger appeared in his palm. Tang Yu twitched the corner of his mouth and looked at this golden finger. What is this? What can this thing do? He was speechless, thinking that the aura he had cultivated for so many days was absorbed by this thing at once, Tang Yu was so angry that he raised his right hand and wanted to pull this golden finger out of his left palm come out.

There was a sudden pain in the palm of his hand. The pain caused Tang Yu to sweat profusely, and his eyes turned black. He quickly stopped pulling out the golden finger, and the pain disappeared instantly. It seemed impossible if he wanted to pull out the golden finger at all.

Tang Yu frowned slightly, feeling a little irritable in his heart. He knew that he shouldn't have bought this golden finger back, but it was too late to regret it now. It had already happened, so he could only accept it, his stomach growling loudly Tang Yu had no choice but to put down the golden finger of unknown origin. He washed up briefly and planned to go out to find something to eat.

As soon as he walked out the door, he heard a movement not far away. Tang Yu searched for the sound and looked over. It came from Tang Sheng's room, and it also exuded a faint smell of blood. Tang Yu was especially fond of the smell of blood. Sensitive, he frowned and thought, Tang Sheng must have had an accident, right?

Although he doesn't like Tang Yu, he won't do nothing. Tang Yu walked over to Tang Sheng's door. Tang Sheng's door was closed. He knocked on the door and shouted, "Tang Sheng."

Immediately there was a crackling sound of panic, and he didn't know what Tang Sheng was doing, as if he was trying to cover up something. After a long time, Tang Sheng's impatient voice sounded, "What are you doing?"

"I heard movement in your room. What's the matter?" Tang Yu asked.

"No." Tang Sheng replied quickly, obviously there is no silver three hundred taels here.

Tang Yu frowned and said, "Open the door."

He pushed the door and it was locked from the inside.

"What are you doing?" Tang Sheng's extremely impatient voice came out, followed by his footsteps, and then the door was opened. Tang Sheng appeared in front of Tang Yu. He was full of hostility, and his body was also stained with a strong bloody smell, and as he opened the door, the bloody smell became more intense.

However, Tang Sheng didn't let Tang Yu in. The door opened wide enough to accommodate only one person. He blocked the door, his face full of anger and his eyes impatient, and said, "Are you annoying? Why don't you care about me? Are you full? Roll on, I won’t mess with you, so you should stop messing with me.”

After Tang Sheng finished speaking, he slammed the door quite violently.

Tang Yu looked at the closed room with slightly Zou eyebrows, wondering what Tang Sheng was doing in there? The bloody smell on his body is so strong, the bloody smell inside will only become stronger, but seeing that there are no wounds on Tang Sheng's body, he will definitely not be tempted to commit suicide. He just glanced in through the gap, but Tang Sheng reserved The space was limited, and he couldn't see what was going on inside.