Chapter 039

Tang Yu came over and said, "It's too hot, you have to be cold to eat it."

He didn't put the bowl on the ground, but put it on the dining table. Xiaobai immediately jumped onto the dining table, anxiously walking around the steaming bowl, looking at Tang from time to time with her pretty eyes. Yu, Tang Yu finally couldn't stand it anymore, so he came over and took a piece of chopsticks to help it cool down. After it was no longer so hot, he put it in a small bowl aside. This helped it cool down piece by piece, and it didn't stop until Xiaobai finished eating the whole bowl of meat. Tang Yu couldn't help laughing and said, "Why do I feel like raising a baby?"

Xiao Bai raised his head and looked at him, his beautiful eyes widened, and there was kindness in his eyes.

Tang Yu rubbed its little head, and now Xiaobai has become docile and didn't give him another paw, which gave Tang Yu a sense of accomplishment.

After serving Xiaobai, Tang Yu carried Xiaobai into a bedroom next to his bedroom on the second floor. The bed was covered with a soft quilt. Tang Yu put Xiaobai on it and said, "You can live here, okay?" ? Our two rooms are next to each other, so we can take care of each other if there is anything to do."

Xiaobai stood up on the soft bed and looked at it. It looked at Tang Yu. Tang Yu rubbed its head and walked out, and went back to his bedroom. Only now did he have time to check the condition of his left gold finger. .

When he stretched out his left hand and saw the golden finger growing out of the palm of his hand, he was stunned. It was obvious that the aura in the golden finger before was absorbed by him and instantly shrank into a small golden finger with a length and width of less than 1 cm. A small ball, and now the golden finger has grown significantly taller, a full two centimeters in height, and the color looks emerald green, and the dense thorns are also more dazzling, unlike before. Yes, it's as if it's eggplant that has been beaten by frost, and it has no energy.

Tang Yu thought to himself, could Goldfinger still absorb the power of ghosts?

Whether this is the case, you only need to verify it to know.

He took out the ghost collecting talisman, and took in the ghost of Master Shen before. For a person like Master Shen who is so evil, letting him reincarnate would be cheap for him. Why not just let him disappear into this world to redeem him? iniquity.

Tang Yu thought about pinching his fingers lightly, and the talisman automatically ignited and burned to ashes. There was only a little black ashes in his palm, and then it was obvious to his naked eyes that the black ashes slowly melted into his palm and was covered by gold fingers. However, this time the golden finger did not change, and Tang Yu was not disappointed. After all, Master Shen's ghost had just formed and had no cultivation level. Naturally, it cannot be compared with an evil ghost that has been evil for thousands of years, but However, Tang Yu understood a truth. This golden finger can not only be blamed for absorbing aura, but powerful ghosts can also absorb it. So what about medicines with strong yang energy?

This kind of medicine is generally a great tonic, such as ginseng. He is young and energetic and can't take it casually, so he knows that ginseng is very good for the body, and Tang Yu has never used it, so can golden fingers absorb the medicine in ginseng? How can it be transformed into aura?

Whether it can be absorbed or not, I will find out if I buy a ginseng and test it tomorrow. If Goldfinger can absorb these, from now on, he will also have a way to raise Goldfinger, so that he does not have to send spiritual power to Goldfinger after he practices every day. Tang Yu was very happy that his fingers had raised it.

Seeing that it was two or three o'clock in the middle of the night, Tang Yu yawned and lay on the bed ready to go to bed. At this time, Xiaobai jumped onto the bed and Tang Yu was startled. Seeing that it was Xiaobai, he sat down Woke up wondering, "What's wrong?"

Xiaobai looked at Tang Yu, walked around Tang Yu's bed, and looked towards the bathroom with disgust.

Tang Yu, "..."

Is this because he didn't take a bath, so he came to supervise him to take a bath?

Or is it because he took a bath before taking revenge on himself, so he must also take a bath?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com