Chapter 143 Good Job

"Brother Xiao." Tang Qiying raised her brows and said with distressed expression, "How can you be wronged all the time? Doesn't Murong Chang rely on his status as the direct son of the Murong family? You are no better than Murong Chang." Poor, besides, I insist on being with you, and I don't like that trash Murong Chang, so don't be patient for him anymore, let yourself be wronged, and I don't like watching you being bullied by him, I just want to give You take revenge."

"Oh..." Murong Xiao sighed pretendingly, looked at Tang Qiying fondly touching her cheek and said, "It's my fault, everything is my fault, but I didn't like you Change the method, no matter how he lectures and humiliates me, I don't care, only you, I will not let you out."

"Brother Xiao, I knew you were the best." Tang Qiying immediately snuggled into Murong Xiao's arms happily.

Murong Xiao smiled and hugged Tang Qiying tightly, but there was a sinister look in her eyes.

If it wasn't for Tang Qiying's usefulness, he would not want to make false claims with Tang Qiying, a wayward, savage, and arrogant young lady.

But after coaxing Tang Qiying, I am not at a loss. Getting Tang Qiying is equivalent to getting the help of the Tang family. Now that Murong Chang has become a waste, he just needs to work harder to make Tang Qiying like him. Working hard as a chess piece, sooner or later the entire Murong family will be his. Thinking of this, Murong Xiao's mood is slightly agitated, and she embraces Tang Qiying and caresses her girlish waist, which is not enough to be grasped. .

Tang Qiying had already been coaxed by Murong Chang's sweet words, so she was soon convinced by Murong Chang's sweet words.

After a while, a vivid erotic picture appeared in the room.

At night, when Tang Qiying left Murongxiao's house contentedly and returned to Tang's house, Tang Yuanping was already waiting in the living room, seeing Tang Qiying immediately threw all the cups on the table angrily, and said angrily, "Kneel down."

The smile on Tang Qiying's face disappeared immediately, and she knelt down in the hall.

Tang Yuanping said angrily, "Did you find trouble with Murong's family today?"

"Yes." Tang Qiying raised her head indifferently and said willfully, "Then what's the matter?"

Snapped!

Tang Yuan calmly walked over, slapped Tang Qiying fiercely, and said angrily, "You idiot, since our Tang family has divorced the Murong family, you are still going to trouble Murong Chang and humiliate the Murong family." What are you doing?"

"Father." Tang Qiying stood up from the ground and said angrily, covering her face and staring wide-eyed, "Since he insulted Brother Xiao, I will definitely avenge Brother Xiao."

"Brother Xiao, can't you have something more in your mind besides that Murong Xiao?" Tang Yuanping was very angry, why did he give birth to such an idiot as Tang Qiying, "A skinny camel is bigger than a horse, we now It's not the time to tear the face off with the Murong family."

"Then what's the matter?" Tang Qiying snorted angrily and said arrogantly, "Anyway, our Tang family and the Murong family are already immortal, from the time you found someone to attack Murong Chang to the divorce, to my humiliation today , the grievances between the Murong family and the Tang family cannot be resolved, so why can't we destroy the Murong family and let Brother Xiao replace it?"

Brother Xiao expressed this meaning after pampering her a lot today, but at that time Murong Xiao expressed it like a white lotus green tea whore, which kind of meant that I was only thinking about Murong's family, Tang Qi Ying looked very distressed, and had already decided in her heart that she wanted to get the Murong family for Murong Xiao.