Chapter 213 - 214

In Front of Tang's House

As soon as Tang Yu and his carriage entered Fengxian City, they immediately felt the attention of everyone. At this moment, everyone in Fengxian City looked over.

"Look, Tang Yu is sitting in the carriage!"

"It used to be a disgrace to our south, but now it has become a big shot. It's incredible."

"So what do the Tang family think? Do you regret it now?"

"What do you think Tang Yu is doing when he comes back this time?"

"Of course I came to attend the birthday party of the eldest grandson of the Tang family."

"So things like blood relationship are inseparable. No matter how angry he gets, he will definitely turn to the Tang family."

...

People on both sides of the road suddenly talked about it.

Although the voices of these people were extremely low, Tang Yu and Xiaobai's hearing was very good, and they basically heard everything.

Xiaobai snorted coldly and said with some displeasure, "Those people will talk nonsense."

How could Tang Yu return to the Tang family?

"Of course." Tang Yu said with a smile while holding Xiaobai's hand, "I have no blood relationship with the Tang family for a long time. What I owe to the Tang family and Tang Li, I have already paid back when I burned my whole body and flesh. go back."

Moreover, he is still soul wearer, although his face is exactly the same as his, but his body does not have any blood relationship with the Tang family.

The reason why he was willing to come back was simply that he was too bored. It must be very exciting to enjoy the expressions of Tang Li and everyone in the Tang family when he had nothing to do.

When Xiaobai heard that he mentioned what happened back then, he felt distressed and said, "This time, let's show it off and make the Tang family and those people regret it."

"Okay." Tang Yu said happily.

What he likes most is to base his happiness on the pain of others.

"Why haven't you come yet?" One of the elders of the Tang family looked forward anxiously and asked.

"I just sent someone to report. I have already entered Fengxian City. I guess I should arrive in a while." Tang Li said, "Just wait a little longer!"

"According to me, we should go out of the city to meet him." Another elder said.

"Will it appear that we don't pay much attention to him at the door?" Another elder guessed, "Given the big conflict Tang Yu had with us, it is actually the most appropriate to go out of the city to greet him."

Several elders began to discuss in a hurry.

Tang Li's face was extremely dark.

Because, as Tang Yu's father, he went out of the city to meet Tang Yu and his own son. If this practice spread, what face would he have to gain a foothold in Tongtian Continent in the future?