Chapter 046

"I don't want it anymore." Zhou Feng said with bitter tears when he mentioned this incident, "That female ghost didn't dare to approach me that night, but the safety talisman can't be used the next day, I don't know that , that female ghost tormented me severely the second night, and I was so bald that I almost couldn't get hard. I was afraid that the female ghost would get angry and torture me even more if the safety talisman failed again. I didn't dare to use it anymore."

Tang Yu, "..."

Of course, the peace talisman can't be used once.

Everyone, "..."

You are really unlucky.

Although everyone wanted to laugh, they all held back. After all, laughing was too much, and they were obviously so unlucky.

"Master Tang." Zhou Feng looked at Tang Yu pitifully. It seemed that he was really overshadowed by that female ghost. Standing in front of Tang Yu now, his whole body was trembling.

Tang Yu touched his nose and patted Zhou Feng's shoulder with a smile, saying, "Thank you."

Unexpectedly, Zhou Feng was so weak now that he was slapped by Tang Yu and fell to his knees with a plop.

Tang Yu, "..."

Everyone, "..."

Zhou Feng was even more wronged and wanted to cry. A big man was tossed like this by a female ghost, which shows how much psychological shadow he has. It is estimated that he will not be able to be hard on women in the future.

"I need a drop of your blood." Tang Yu said.

Zhou Feng couldn't wait to stretch out his hand and said quickly, "Let's say it's not a drop of blood, it's all about the whole body, as long as it can subdue that female ghost."

"Then will you still be unable to walk when you see a beautiful woman in the future?" Tang Yu couldn't help teasing.

Zhou Feng quickly shook his head and said with grief and indignation, "Let alone a beautiful woman, even a fairy, I can't be tough anymore."

Tang Yu, "..."

Tang Yu took a drop of Zhou Feng's blood, and then pasted a few talismans on Zhou Feng's body to directly hide Zhou Feng's aura, so that the female ghost could not feel him, then let him hide, got up and went to Zhou Feng's room Put this drop of blood in, the purpose of using this drop of blood is to attract the female ghost, make her mistakenly think that Zhou Feng will continue to come over if he is still in the room, and then start to draw a formation in the room, Tang Yu doesn't know the way of this female ghost No matter how high she is, her morality is definitely not low. So many masters couldn't catch her, and they were even hurt by her, so Tang Yu had to use formations if he wanted to catch her.

He drew a trapped ghost formation in the room, and the surrounding area was covered with yellow talismans again. Now he can only wait for the female ghost to come, and Tang Yu waits in the room.

After dark, the entire Zhou family is full of gloomy winds. Although the female ghost has not yet arrived, the aura of the female ghost has already affected the luck of the Zhou family, so the Zhou family is very windy at night. A drop of Zhou Feng's blood, so he will be mistaken by the female ghost as Zhou Feng in the room.

Tang Yu lay in the bed and waited silently. The wind was getting stronger and stronger, and the yellow talismans in the room were rustling, and the closed door trembled. Tang Yu curled his lips, looking like a ghost It's coming, as Tang Yu guessed, the ghost suddenly appeared in Zhou Feng's room with the ghost. The ghost waved her hands without saying a word, and Tang Yu wanted to leave.