Chapter 193 - 194

Endless Abyss

Accompanied by the rumbling earthquake and the mountain shaking, the mountain behind them and the sky above the mountain seemed to be slowly being torn apart, and that direction was exactly the direction pointed by Tang Yufeng's lightning.

"what happened?"

"Look there, it's scary."

"I can feel a deep demonic energy coming out of it."

"What's ahead?"

"..."

After everyone stabilized their bodies, they discussed and looked at the direction behind them. After the mountain and the sky were torn apart, the exposed part was a piece of darkness, like an endless abyss, and there was no ray of dawn in sight. Just looking at it made people feel frightened, not to mention feeling, the devilish and cold ghostly energy coming out of the darkness was extremely frightening, and some timid ones would be so frightened that their legs would limp before they even walked to the side.

"Endless abyss!" The ghost master and the demon king said with their pupils constricted suddenly as they watched this scene.

"Endless abyss?" Tang Li frowned when he heard the words. Just listening to these four words made people extremely uncomfortable.

"What is the endless abyss?" asked a young man who didn't understand.

And those who knew, their faces became heavier and heavier.

The so-called endless abyss is actually a torn apart space plane, which is full of dangers and unknowns. Some people have rumored that the endless abyss is actually hell, and there are red lotuses and raging fire everywhere. There is no living person, all bones and bones. The corpse, the black devilish energy, and the distorted airflow, as long as there are human beings who enter it, none of them can come out alive.

The endless abyss does not appear often, but every time it appears, it will cause a sensation, because there will be a lot of red lotus flames flowing out of it, and more monsters will jump out of it, countless evil spirits and fierce ghosts, will To turn the world into a real purgatory, the endless abyss will automatically close unless it is fed with human blood, otherwise, this will become a catastrophe for human beings.

No one thought that the endless abyss would suddenly appear.

It is rumored that the last time the Endless Abyss appeared in the Tongtian Continent was ten thousand years ago. At that time, human beings were almost extinct. I heard that in the end a fairy jumped into the Endless Abyss to become the drop of blood that satisfies the Endless Abyss. The Endless Abyss will automatically closure.

But now, no one is willing to automatically jump into the endless abyss. After all, no one wants to die, and great people are still a minority.

"Look, what's that?"

Someone shouted, a voice full of panic.

Everyone looked over, and in the endless darkness that could not be seen, there seemed to be fiery red magma rolling out of it. If the red lotus fire flowed out, no grass would grow in the place where the red lotus fire passed for a hundred years.

At this moment, the ghost master and the devil suddenly grabbed Tang Yu.

And Tang Yu, who had always been on high alert, looked coldly at the red lotus flames billowing in the endless abyss in front of him after discovering that the ghost master and the demon king had left, and asked, "Are you afraid?"

Xiaobai squeezed Tang Yu's hand and looked at him and said, "Don't be afraid."

"Okay." Tang Yu raised the corners of his lips and smiled, "Then let's jump in together."