Chapter 169 -170

Dragon's Blood Essence

In the modern age, he got the golden finger and also got the ancient lotus, the nine-day lotus seed, and the golden lotus stand...etc., but when he got here, he couldn't find the treasure he wanted after shopping for two days. It should be said that there are too many people in this world who know the goods. ah.

"Wait." When the two turned to the last stall at the end of the street, Xiao Bai said suddenly.

"What's wrong?" Tang Yu asked.

Xiaobai frowned and said, "I don't know, I just feel that there is something that makes my heart palpitate."

As Xiaobai said, he looked towards the last very cold stall at the end of the street.

Tang Yu also looked over and said, "Let's go and have a look."

Xiao Bai's face was a little pale, and the more he walked towards the small stall, the more palpitations he felt in his heart.

Tang Yu walked up to the small vendor. The vendor was a middle-aged man in his forties. The aura fluctuations on his body were not strong, and his cultivation base should not be high. When he saw that there was a business coming, he immediately greeted him with a smile, " Take a quick look, you two gentlemen, the things on my booth are all rare items, I guarantee that you two have never seen them before..."

Tang Yu looked over, what rare thing? It's just some bait and trick.

He narrowed his phoenix eyes and looked at it, and finally saw a black fossil-like egg. The round egg was the size of a fist, and it was extremely black. It looked like a piece of fine iron, but if you smell it carefully , I can still smell a very faint smell emanating from the eggshell. It is a real smell. It may be that the little monster in the eggshell is dead, and I don't know why the man didn't throw it away.

Tang Yu squinted his eyes carefully, then turned his head to look at Xiaobai and whispered in his ear, "Is that black egg making you palpitate?"

Xiaobai nodded, and said with an uneasy expression, "I always feel that there is a huge energy emanating from that egg. This energy makes me feel very palpitating, and I just want to escape."

Tang Yu pursed his lips and thought for a while, then suddenly bent down and picked up a small defensive magic weapon from the stall and asked, "How do you sell this thing?"

"Young Master, you have good eyesight. This defensive magic weapon was refined by a certain master. It can definitely withstand a blow from a saint. It is really super powerful, and the price is not expensive. It only costs a hundred spirit stones." The vendor immediately fawned over him Said.

Tang Yu immediately sneered, raised his eyebrows, glanced at the peddler lightly and said, "A hundred spirit stones? Are you cheating on me? Can you still withstand a blow from a saint? Have you ever seen a saint? Ten spirit stones, and put Give me that black egg, otherwise, I won't buy it."

"Don't." Seeing that a customer finally came, the small vendor naturally refused to let Tang Yu go easily, and said with a sad face, "Young master, you can add two more spirit stones, the price is a bit fierce Ah, I can't hold back this small business."

"Sell it if you sell it, or forget it if you don't sell it." Tang Yu stood up unceremoniously and was about to leave.

"Don't, don't, don't." The vendor immediately stopped Tang Yu, and said with a distressed face, "Okay."

In fact, he was already happy in his heart, because this little magic weapon is only worth a piece of spirit stone, and the black stinky egg is already dead and has no breath of life. He also picked it up in a cave in an old forest deep in the mountains. Yes, at the time I thought it was a piece of rare metal, but I didn't expect to find out that it was a stinky monster egg after a closer look, and it hadn't been dead for a short time, otherwise it wouldn't be petrified, he didn't throw away the egg There were also Meng Yimeng's rich young masters on the stall, so seeing that Tang Yu actually asked for a rotten egg, he nodded readily.