Chapter 020 Take Advantage of The Fire

Tang Yu nodded, poured himself a glass of water, took a sip, and said, "According to your description, they should have bumped into ghosts. After bumping into ghosts, people's bodies are weak and easy to get sick, and they are old and lack yang energy. It is normal to be unable to withstand the attack of ghosts."

"Then what should I do?" Hearing what Tang Yu said, he didn't expect that there was a ghost in his house. Jin Zelin suddenly felt cold all over his body, and his skin got goosebumps. It was terrible.

Could it be that his body feels heavy every day, his chest is so heavy that he can't live without legends, he can't sleep well, and he has nightmares every night, are they all caused by ghosts?

Ahhh!

It's going to scare him to death.

Jin Zelin's face suddenly turned pale, it was terrible.

Jin Zelin asked anxiously, "Master, don't you have a ghost exorcism talisman? Can this kind of talisman drive away ghosts?"

"The ghost exorcism talisman can only keep ghosts from touching your body, but it can't drive ghosts out of your home. If you want to drive ghosts out, you'd better ask a master with deep knowledge to catch ghosts. "Tang Yu said.

Jin Zelin nodded with a pale face, but he was still a little uncertain, "Then why is it okay for my brother to live with us?"

"Maybe he has more yang energy, and ghosts don't dare to attack such a person." Tang Yu smiled, "You also have a lot of yang energy, so you don't get sick. As for your parents, I have a disease-dispelling talisman here. Do you want it? It can remove the ghost aura from the body, without ghost aura, people will naturally be free of illness.”

"Yes, yes." Jin Zelin's eyes lit up immediately.

"This is not free." Tang Yu said lightly.

"How much?"

"One hundred thousand."

"So expensive?" Although Jin Zelin is a dandy boy, he is not a prodigal son. A small charm costs 100,000 yuan, which is too cruel!

"My disease-dispelling talismans are all made of high-quality cinnabar and high-grade talisman paper, and they are all real. It's different from the 100 yuan wholesale 50 pieces that are scammed outside. You can choose to have them. You can also choose not to." Tang Yu drank his soda slowly and looked at Jin Zelin, let alone the drinks in this world are really delicious.

If Tang Yu said a talisman of 100,000 yuan yesterday, he would definitely beat someone without saying a word, but after seeing the power of the ghost exorcism talisman, although Jin Zelin felt a little distressed about the money, he gritted his teeth and paid it, "Give me four Come here."

There are four members of their family and one person. Although he and his elder brother are not sick, it is good to wear them to expel ghost energy.

"By the way, there are ghost exorcising charms, bring me... ten of them." Jin Zelin thought for a while and said, after all, this ghost doesn't know when he will be caught, so take a few more to be prepared.

"This one is more expensive. Ghost exorcism is more complicated and difficult to draw than disease exorcism, so one hundred and fifty thousand a piece." Tang Yu's phoenix eyes were shining brightly, and he didn't feel that he was opening his mouth to the lion at all.

Jin Zelin, "..."

This is definitely taking advantage of the fire!

"Okay, 150,000 is 150,000." Jin Zelin thought to himself, as long as it is a real talisman, it will be worth it. Anyway, his monthly pocket money is more than this amount.

Tang Yu went directly to the inner room and took out the yellow paper and cinnabar. In fact, he took it out of the space, just to cover up people's eyes and ears. He started to draw in front of Jin Zelin, and Jin Zelin immediately looked at Tang Yu more respectfully.

Tang Yu didn't lie either. The ghost exorcising talisman is not as simple and easy to draw as the disease exorcising talisman. Fortunately, he has practiced a lot in his previous life, so it is so easy to draw in this life. If it is the first time for someone else to draw it, it is not so easy. Easy to draw.

Jin Zelin watched as Tang Yu drew several talismans in succession. After the talisman paper was drawn on the talisman paper that had no aura on the table, he always felt that the talisman paper seemed to come alive in an instant, and the aura was compelling. Obviously he was not a master, but he also felt that the talisman paper was full of aura, so he looked at Tang Yu more respectfully, and even his attitude became more careful.

After Tang Yu finished drawing ten ghost talismans, a thin layer of sweat had already oozed from his forehead, and his wrists were a little tired. He added a touch of aura to each of these ten ghost talismans, which made them even more powerful. After all, they were bought by others at a high price. Yes, you must be worthy of the price paid by others.

Although Tang Yu felt sorry for wasting his spiritual power, it would be nice to earn a considerable amount of money.

Unexpectedly, it is so easy to make money in this world.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com